- Zac's reaction to being allowed to go on his first ever mission. Shame things turned out the way they did.
- Starbuck's reaction to learning the secret of Geminese poker players.
- While exploring the dark surface of the planet Carillon.
Lieutenant Starbuck: I wonder how this place looks like in the daytime?
Lieutenant Boomer: Hey, this is the daytime.
Lieutenant Starbuck: Oooh... lovely...
- As Lucifer and a Centurion leave to execute Baltar's scheme during "Lost Planet of the Gods".
Lucifer: Isn't he wonderfully devious? We can learn much from him.
- Boy is he in for a disappointment!
- When Apollo finds out about Serina's pilot training, he asks Boxey and Muffet to leave the room.
Boxey: Come on Muffet, they're gonna argue.
Serina: We're not going to argue!
Boxey: (Leaves with a knowing smile on his face and tells Muffet) Yes they are.
Apollo: Yes we are.
- The rookie shuttle pilot's, especially during there training.
Bree: (blasts the Cylon ship) I got him! I got him!
Starbuck: Yeah you got him alright, and me.
- Starbuck later gets captured by the Cylons.
Starbuck: Just to let you know torture wont work, I took a course on resisting. (some Cylon starks shoving him) Hey, hey. I bruise easy.
- The look on Starbuck's face when he's introduced to Adama by the people of the Serenity settlement as their new "Constable".
- That's nothing compared to the look on Adama's face when he has to go courting Siress Belloby!
- While the episode "The Young Lords" was kinda lame. I had a good laugh when Starbuck bantered with his Cylon captor.
Centurion: These humanoids are not well constructed. They damage easily.
Starbuck: At least we don't rust.
- I loved it when Starbuck and Apollo mockingly make conversation that mimics the conversation of the female Warriors in the "Lost Planet of the Gods" episode.
Starbuck: Apollo, what do you plan on doing for living quarters after you're married?
Apollo: Oh, well, I am so excited. I just found this place in the Astradon freighter. With a little paint and some nice curtains, it's so cozy!
Starbuck: You always were good with color. (after the female warriors continue talking in the background)
Apollo: Mmm, you'll never believe what I found. I just found some Valcron in the Tip Barge.
Starbuck: Really? The soft, translucent kind?
Apollo: (ridiculously effeminate) Absolutely stunning!
Serina: (finally notices them) Hey Apollo, Starbuck. You guys aren't feeling left out are you?
Apollo: Oh no! What would make you think that? (rolls his eyes)
- When Boxey is hanging out with the pilots in "The Lost Warrior", they play for jelly beans rather than cubits. The hilarity involves this:
- First, Boxey tells Starbuck to stop dithering and call already.
- Then, he tells Starbuck off for eating part of his own bet.
- Finally, Starbuck thinks he's won the pot... and Boxey plays a Complete Pyramid.
- The way Starbuck and C.O.R.A. would keep snarking back and forth in "The Long Patrol".
- Later, when Starbuck first woke up in the Protius cell.
- When Starbuck walks off feeling glum about Cassy after she rushes off to meet Commander Cain, Boxey tries to look on the bright side.
Boxey: Poor Starbuck. Well at least he's still got Athena, and Miriam, and Noday...
- The list continues until Apollo finally puts a stop to it.
- Lucifer, criticizing Specter's sucking up to Baltar.
- Starbuck and Apollo's use of Red & Blue and Yellow & Green Squadrons. Apollo later draws the line at the idea of adding Purple and Orange.
Athena: Sir, we're picking up attack signals between Purple and Orange Squadrons... We don't have Purple and Orange Squadrons.
- A typical conversation between the Imperious Leader and one of his Centurions.
Centurion: Our Raiders are all destroyed.
Imperious Leader: All destroyed? How? We took them by surprise.
Centurion: (as sarcastically as possible for a Cylon) Apparently it was not as big a surprise as we had hoped for.
- Just about all of "The Man With Nine Lives" is a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- From the first episode of the "Terra" two-parter: When trying to smuggle empty, but clear containers covered in space rugs out of a docked ship as part of a plan to help the "Earthlings" escape the Council of Twelve's meddling, the security jerk-of-the-week looks inside after Jolly fails to convince him that they were trying to evacuate the children inside the ship to a hospital (excuse us — "Life Station"). Boomer's lightning fast reaction as soon as everyone sees there's nobody inside? "Jolly, you forgot the kids!"
- From "Living Legend", when the Cylon says to Baltar, "I really think you should take a look at the other battlestar."
- I liked the blink-and-you'll-miss moment between the two IL-series Cylons as their base on Gamorray explodes.
IL-Cylon: Uh oh.
- After a tense scene when Boomer jumps through the door into a storage room in "Fire in Space", he can't help but add a little quib to Boxey.
Boomer: Boxey, it looks like I... mashed your mushies.
- Starbuck and "John's" first meeting in "Experiment in Terra" was brief but totally hilarious.
John: You're just going to walk in there?
Starbuck: Yeah, pretty much.
John: (sighs then looks up) I know but, I'm doing the best with what I've got.
- Just when the Galactica crew think Starbuck and Apollo haven't survived their mission using their stolen Cylon ship. A Cylon Raider approaches Galactica, and is about to be blown out of the sky.
Boomer: No! Don't fire! It's them!
Adama: How do you know?
Boomer: They're waggling!
- "Sir... if... I may?" / (absorbed in the battle) "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction" / "I really think you should take a look at the other Battlestar." / "What are you babbling about...?" (sees Pegasus) "It's impossible!" / "No, it is a Battlestar."