Zac's reaction to being allowed to go on his first ever mission in the series pilot. Shame things turned out the way they did.
- Starbuck's reaction to learning the secret of Geminese poker players.
- While exploring the dark surface of the planet Carillon.
Lieutenant Starbuck: I wonder how this place looks like in the daytime?
Lieutenant Boomer: Hey, this is the daytime.
Lieutenant Starbuck: Oooh... lovely...
- Starbuck and Apollo's use of 'Red & Blue' and 'Yellow & Green' Squadrons. Apollo later draws the line at the idea of adding 'Purple' and 'Orange'.
Athena: Sir, we're picking up attack signals between Purple and Orange Squadrons... We don't have Purple and Orange Squadrons.
Adama: (looks completely puzzled) Purple and Orange?
- A typical conversation between the Imperious Leader and one of his Centurions.
Centurion: Our Raiders are all destroyed.
Imperious Leader: All destroyed? How? We took them by surprise.
Centurion: (as sarcastically as possible for a Cylon) Apparently it was not as big a surprise as we had hoped for.
As Lucifer and a Centurion leave to execute Baltar's scheme during "Lost Planet of the Gods".
Lucifer: Isn't he wonderfully devious? We can learn much from him.
- When Apollo finds out about Serina's pilot training, he asks Boxey and Muffet to leave the room.
Boxey: Come on Muffet, they're gonna argue.
Serina: We're not going to argue!
Boxey: (leaves with a knowing smile on his face and tells Muffet) Yes they are.
Apollo: Yes we are.
- The rookie shuttle pilot's, especially during their training.
Athena: (blasts the Cylon ship) I got him! I got him!
Starbuck: Yeah you got him alright, and me.
- Starbuck and Apollo mockingly make conversation that mimics the conversation of the female Warriors in the "Lost Planet of the Gods" episode.
Starbuck: Apollo, what do you plan on doing for living quarters after you're married?
Apollo: Oh, well, I am so excited. I just found this place in the Astradon freighter. With a little paint and some nice curtains, it's so cozy!
Starbuck: You always were good with color. (after the female warriors continue talking in the background)
Apollo: Mmm, you'll never believe what I found. I just found some Valcron in the Tip Barge.
Starbuck: Really? The soft, translucent kind?
Apollo: (ridiculously effeminate) Absolutely stunning!
Serina: (finally notices them) Hey Apollo, Starbuck. You guys aren't feeling left out are you?
Apollo: Oh no! What would make you think that? (rolls his eyes)
- Starbuck later gets captured by the Cylons.
Starbuck: Just to let you know torture wont work, I took a course on resisting. (some Cylon starts shoving him) Hey, hey. I bruise easy.