Funny: Battlestar Galactica (Classic)
- Zac's reaction to being allowed to go on his first ever mission in the series pilot. Shame things turned out the way they did.
- Starbuck's reaction to learning the secret of Geminese poker players.
Lieutenant Starbuck: I wonder how this place looks like in the daytime?Lieutenant Boomer: Hey, this is the daytime.Lieutenant Starbuck: Oooh... lovely...
- While exploring the dark surface of the planet Carillon.
Athena: Sir, we're picking up attack signals between Purple and Orange Squadrons... We don't have Purple and Orange Squadrons.Adama: (looks completely puzzled) Purple and Orange?
- Starbuck and Apollo's use of "Red/Blue" and "Yellow/Green" Squadrons is very brilliant. Apollo draws the line at the idea of adding "Purple" and "Orange".
Centurion: Our Raiders are all destroyed.Imperious Leader: All destroyed? How? We took them by surprise.Centurion: (as sarcastically as possible for a Cylon) Apparently it was not as big a surprise as we had hoped for.
- A typical conversation between the Imperious Leader and one of his Centurions.
- As Lucifer and a Centurion leave to execute Baltar's scheme during "Lost Planet of the Gods".
Lucifer: Isn't he wonderfully devious? We can learn much from him.
Boxey: Come on Muffet, they're gonna argue.Serina: We're not going to argue!Boxey: (leaves with a knowing smile on his face and tells Muffet) Yes they are.Apollo: Yes we are.
- When Apollo finds out about Serina's pilot training, he asks Boxey and Muffet to leave the room.
Athena: (blasts the Cylon ship) I got him! I got him!Starbuck: Yeah you got him alright, and me.Athena: ...what?
- The rookie shuttle pilot's, especially during their training.
Starbuck: Apollo, what do you plan on doing for living quarters after you're married?Apollo: Oh, well, I am so excited. I just found this place in the Astradon freighter. With a little paint and some nice curtains, it's so cozy!Starbuck: You always were good with color. (after the female warriors continue talking in the background)Apollo: Mmm, you'll never believe what I found. I just found some Valcron in the Tip Barge.Starbuck: Really? The soft, translucent kind?Apollo: (ridiculously effeminate) Absolutely stunning!Serina: (finally notices them) Hey Apollo, Starbuck. You guys aren't feeling left out are you?Apollo: Oh no! What would make you think that? (rolls his eyes)
- Starbuck and Apollo mockingly make conversation that mimics the conversation of the female Warriors in the "Lost Planet of the Gods" episode.
Starbuck: Just to let you know torture wont work, I took a course on resisting. (some Cylon starts shoving him) Hey, hey. I bruise easy.
- Starbuck later gets captured by the Cylons.
- The look on Starbuck's face when he's introduced to Adama by the people of the Serenity settlement as their new "Constable" in "The Magnificent Warriors".
- That's nothing compared to the look on Adama's face when he has to go courting Siress Belloby.
- While the episode "The Young Lords" was kinda lame. Starbuck's banter with his Cylon captor was pretty good.
Centurion: These humanoids are not well constructed. They damage easily.Starbuck: At least we don't rust.Centurion: Silence!
Lucifer: Oh felgercarb.
- Lucifer, criticizing Specter's sucking up to Baltar.
- When Boxey is hanging out with the pilots in "The Lost Warrior", they play for jelly beans rather than cubits. The hilarity involves this:
- First, Boxey tells Starbuck to stop dithering and call already.
- Then, he tells Starbuck off for eating part of his own bet.
- Finally, Starbuck thinks he's won the pot... and Boxey plays a Complete Pyramid.
- The way Starbuck and C.O.R.A. would keep snarking back and forth in "The Long Patrol".
Starbuck: Twice in one day it just isn't fair.
- Later, when Starbuck first woke up in the Protius cell.
- From "Living Legend", when the Cylon says to Baltar, "I really think you should look at the other battlestar."
IL-Cylon: Uh oh.
- The blink-and-you'll-miss moment between the two IL-series Cylons as their base on Gamorray explodes.
Boxey: Poor Starbuck. Well at least he's still got Athena, and Miriam, and Noday...
- When Starbuck walks off feeling glum about Cassy after she rushes off to meet Commander Cain, Boxey tries to look on the bright side.
- The list continues until Apollo finally tells him off.
- Just about all of "The Man With Nine Lives" is a CMoF.
- From the first episode of the "Terra" two-parter: When trying to smuggle empty, but clear containers covered in space rugs out of a docked ship as part of a plan to help the "Earthlings" escape the Council of Twelve's meddling, the security jerk-of-the-week looks inside after Jolly fails to convince him that they were trying to evacuate the children inside the ship to a hospital (excuse us — "Life Station"). Boomer's lightning fast reaction as soon as everyone sees there's nobody inside? "Jolly, you forgot the kids!"
- Jolly's reaction is good too, notice for a split second he has no idea what Boomer's up to. A second later he catches on and does his best to look ashamed of his "mistake".
- After a tense scene when Boomer jumps through the door into a storage room in "Fire in Space", he can't help but add a little quib to Boxey.
Boomer: Boxey, it looks like I... mashed your mushies.
- Starbuck and "John's" first meeting in "Experiment in Terra" while brief, is hilarious.
John: You're just going to walk in there?Starbuck: Yeah, pretty much.John: (sighs then looks up) I know but, I'm doing the best with what I've got.
Starbuck: (over the communicator) Drop it! Or I'll incinerate you! (Terrain scientist panics and drops the device)
- As Starbuck confronts two guards, his voice can be heard coming from Apollo's communicator. Which a Terrain scientist happens to be examining at that precise moment.
- Just when the Galactica crew think Starbuck and Apollo haven't survived their mission using their stolen Cylon ship in "The Hand of God". A Cylon Raider approaches Galactica, and is about to be blown out of the sky.
Boomer: No! Don't fire! It's them!Adama: How do you know?Boomer: They're waggling!Tigh: Waggling?!
- Starbuck and his Cylon pal Cy get a few, in what may be the only decent Galactica 1980 episode.
Cy: We were taking a vote when the ground came up and hit us.
- When Cy is explaining why his Raider crashed, Starbuck jokingly asks if someone in the three-Cylon crew pulled out the manual. Cy (completely missing the mockery) confirms that they did, but it did not help. He goes on to show why flying a starfighter by committee doesn't work:
Cy: I am rapidly being surrounded.
- Starbuck tells Cy that the (pregnant) human woman they've discovered is going to give birth to yet another human. His response?