- From Issue 6:
Alysia: Gordon, you've got to get in here! You've got to stop her!Barbara: Alysia, what in God's name...?Alysia: [Your mother] won't stop baking!
- Issue 3 has Nightwing giving her "That look". And it works on her.
- Batgirl woefully underestimates Batwoman's fighting ability and gets absolutely wrecked.
Batgirl: Memo to self: Remember to update combat appraisal of Batwoman ASAP. Holy God.
- Right after, Batgirl is a bit stunned to discover that Batwoman carries silk handkerchiefs in her utility belt when Batwoman offers her one to wipe up her bloody nose.
- A dark one from Issue 33: Huntress steps from the shadows to introduce herself to Batgirl and Black Canary. Assuming she's affiliated with Knightfall, Batgirl proceeds to beat the snot out of her.
Batgirl: Okay, so maybe this wasn't the best idea...
- It seems Batgirl has taken Batwoman's advice, since she too offers a handkerchief to the person she just beat up.