- Similar to the example mentioned above, there are several points in Origins where you can embarrass or anger Sagi by picking the wrong answer.
- Listening to Guillo complain about the children in Azha is priceless.
Guillo: Sagi, would you mind getting these moppets off me? They're heavy.
Kid: Play with us, puppet! Play! PLAY!
Guillo: Blasted parasites! Get off me if you don't want to be eaten!
Kid: Yay! Eat me first!
Guillo: *sigh* Sagi, have you made up your mind yet? I'm outnumbered...
- Milly's reactions to Lolo's advances on Sagi. Hell, pretty much anything with Lolo could qualify.
- The 'Love Quadrangle' conversation after leaving Anuenue.
Milly: Assuming you're counting me - there's me, Lolo, and Sagi...who's the fourth?
- According to the Pherkad wanted posters, Milly is The Sandiego, Guillo is a child abductor, and Sagi is a marriage con.
- Sagi and company trying to escape the Lava Caves...when the Lord of the Lava Caves attacks. Repeatedly, with the party growing more and more exasperated with its constant interference. For added douchebaggery, it's all but outright taunting you at one point, sitting there with an air of smugness so palpable Milly is the one who gets pissed off.
- During the escape from Tarazed, we get this little gem:
Sfida Attendant: She seized the ship and started giving me orders, Master Sagi! Said she'd throw me overboard if I didn't take her to rescue you!
Valara: I - I never used the word 'rescue'! What do you think I am - nice?!