- The random stream of consciousness at the end of Beercan is hilarious. "BURN ME UP A PLATE O' SASSAFRASS!"
- The beginning of "Lord Only Knows" is either hilarious or frightening, depending on who you are.
- The ending is great too. "I'm goin' to Houston... do the hot dog dance... goin' back to Houston... to get me some pants!"
- In a hilarious bit of Self-Deprecation, the middle of "High 5! (Rock the Catskills)" derails into weird sample-heavy instrumentation, just like many other songs on the album... only to be abruptly cut short by irritated voice: "Turn that shit off, man! What's wrong with you man? Get the other record! Damn!".
- His performance of "Where It's At" on the show, Live at the Rehearsal Hall. It included cheap Casio keyboard that he told his keyboardist to switch to a different instrument voicing every so often, a Seinfeld-inspired "sitcom bass" solo, and other moments Beck described as "musical crimes." Even Beck couldn't help but crack up during the song.
- Towards the end of "Loser", a humorous song on it's own (albeit a bit dark), between the chorus is the glorious "Get crazy with the Cheez-Whiz!". Beautiful.
- Another memorably silly ad-lib comes from "Soul Suckin' Jerk (Reject)", an alternate version of "Soul Suckin' Jerk" that was released as a B-Side: "Rockin' the town like a moldy crouton!"