Funny: Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Search
- All I should need to say is this: National Tea Appreciation Day.
- All those snowballs◊.
- Sokka attempting to convince the others that he should have first guard duty of Azula. She shocks him with lightning in response.
- A lot of the Sokka and Azula moments. "Nature hates you!"
- Azula and Katara get into an argument, then we cut to Aang and Zuko in a serious conversation further up the trail. Finally, Sokka yells out for them to pay attention and stop the argument before something gets burned or frozen!
- Sokka's mimicry of all the faces he finds in Forgetful Valley just to point out Aang's available options.
- When Aang comments that they finally arrived to the Forgetful Valley, Sokka asks if he is using his Avatar powers to know it. Aang's response? "No, it says so in the sign."