- The "Jackanory" scene from the second season finale.
- "I promise not to twang his red braces... more than once."
- Alex dirty dancing with Ray.
- "It's not like I've SHAGGED AN ENTIRE RUGBY TEAM!"
- "I bet she has."
- Chris's reaction to the butt plug:
Chris: Must have bloody big ears.Alex: Wrong orifice, Chris.Chris: ... what?Gene: It goes up your arse!
- "They have sex, Gene. Sweaty, muscular, male sex. Get used to it."
- In 1.07: While speculating on the perpetrators of an armed robbery Gene refers to the idea of a previously unknown gang as the new kids on the block, in 1981. Alex gives this a quick lampshade, drops it due to other stress, and is blindsided by Chris calling them the back street boys. Bonus points for Chris still somewhat being New Meat.
- In 1.08: Alex, meet Pink Tank. Pink Tank, meet Unfortunate blue Ford Escort. Glorious.
- "I'm imagining you imagining paying for sex with me in my imaginary role as an imaginary street whore."
- Ray going undercover in the gay bar. (A bit Hilarious in Hindsight, too...)
Alex: It's a great opportunity.Ray: Who bloody FOR?
- Chris's striptease apology to Shaz from 2.01. Complete with Hot Chocolate's You Sexy Thing and dialogue. And his tripping on his undies while trying to kiss Shaz crowns it all.
- The scene in the chip shop where Ray...um. here
Ray: * picking up the fried item* Oh you beauty...
- The cast singing "Uptown Girl" in 3x02.
- Gene's freakout over the Dutch gangsters destroying the Quattro in the finale:
Gene: OI! I'M ARRESTING YOU FOR MURDERING MY CAR, YOU DYKE-DIGGING TOSSPOT!
- "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do say will be taken down, ripped up and shoved down your scrawny little throat."