- Both of the teaser trailers
"No polar bears in mission control!"
- "Dasher, Dancer, Prancer... what are the rest? I can never ruddy remember, B-b-b-Bambi? John? You With the White Ear, and You, and You?" Even better, the "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue lists them with the exact nomenclature that Grandsanta gives them.
- This exchange:
Arthur: A child's been missed!Steve: Do you want to wake up the whole North Pole?!Arthur: Good idea! A CHILD'S BEEN MISSED!!!
- Christmas: The Board Game. Just... everything about it, ever.
- "Worry me!"
- Grandsanta on why Santa always begins his Christmas mission by going through Canada: "No one lives here!"
- "They used to say it was impossible to teach a woman to read!" That made this troper's family scream with laughter.
- Grandsanta begging Arthur not to leave him in the desert as Arthur is walking off, finishing with "At least have the decency to finish me off with a rock!" Arthur stops walking for a moment, as if actually considering it, then continues walking.
- Byrony muting an intruder alarm in Trelew by giftwrapping it. With three bows.
- After Malcolm tries to manoeuvre blame on the missed child onto Steve, Steve decides he's had enough for one night and, completely stoic, tells the elves where all they're needed and leaves on a half-bitter, "Good night, Santa".[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0jhoYCwQUY 1]