Funny: Around the World in 80 Days
2004 Film Version
- "My bag! You took my bag!"
- The Black Scorpion leader threatens Phileas Fogg with his bracelet.
Phileas: Your threats do not frighten me, nor does your silly bracelet. (then a blade pops out of the bracelet)Phileas: ...All right, it's not silly.
- Passepartout is fighting while the caged Phileas coaches him, and not doing a very good job of it.
Fogg: Watch out to the right! (Passepartout misses)Fogg: No, my right. (Passepartout gets hit)Passepartout: Stop helping me!
- What's really funny is seeing Jackie Chan after the Wright brothers find him.
Phileas Fogg: Have you seen our companion?Wilbur Wright: You mean the half-naked Chinese man with a cow skull on his head singing Frère Jacques?
- When Fogg, Passepartout and Monique are escaping by hot air balloon in Paris, Passepartout ends up hanging from a rope attached to the basket and crashing into things. A lot. When he hits a statue, Fogg comments "Very impressive; I'd have let go by now."
- Van Gogh's brief cameo in the film.
- A violent riot in San Francisco turns out to just be the election of a justice of the peace.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.