open/close all folders
- All 6 episodes.
- In a nice Establishing Character Moment, Arbiter gives a educated and logically opinion on why the Heroic Map Pack should be a free download instead of paying $10. Chiefs response?
Chief: taht wuz quit3 a mouthful!!1 / i gess ur used 2 that kind of thignArbiter: Nice one! I see what you did there. Instead of addressing my points, you took everything that I said and turned it into a sexual joke, implying that I suck men's penises. Fantastic.Chief: LOLOLLOLOLLOLOL
- Then we get Arbiter's first hand look at Chiefs playing skills
Arbiter: You. Are. Fucking. Pathetic.
- Master Chief trolling his Halo teammates since he got Recon Armor.
Arbiter: "You've got a real fuckin' attitude problem!"Chief: "uve got a r33l fuckign FACE problim"
- Later on, Master Chief breaks the Call of Duty Modern Warfare disc out of anger towards Arbiter. As he tries to flush the case (unsuccessfully) Arbiter yells for him asking if he's seen it anywhere. When he says no and Arbiter asks if he's in there having A Date with Rosie Palms, Chief denies it, thinks for a moment, then 'admits' it to get him to go away.
- When Arbiter demands where it is, Chief gives him a poorly drawn case called Cock off Doody 4: Modirn Wurfurrr.
Arbiter: *hands trembling in sheer shock and incredulity* What in Christ's name is this?
- Amazing how much emotion you can convey with an Arbiter action figure and a monotone speech generator...
- Bonus points for Chief using a Chocolate Chip Cookie to replace the broken disc.
- Chief overreacts greatly to losing to Arbiter because of Halo 3's Melee system.
- When getting on the computer to write an angry e-mail to Bungie, Chief deletes the shortcut to Firefox for no apparent reason before opening Internet Explorer.
- Master Chief is playing Devil May Cry 4 because Halo 3 is very laggy. Arbiter wonders if it's because of the 700 gigs of porn he's downloading, before asking how he's going to store all that.
Chief: dun wury / i hav........... / 2 FLOPY DISKZ
Arbiter: That is absolutely disgusting.Chief: no u
- Then Arbiter points out that 700 gigs of porn is almost 4 months worth, and finds a vaseline bottle next to the computer
- Then when Arbiter decides to play Call of Duty 4, he cancels the download, much to Chiefs dismay.
- Chief decides to try Call of Duty 4, only to find that it's way different than Halo 3.
Chief: wtf gernaed but0n no work!Arbiter: Left trigger is to aim down the gun sight.Chief: thats fucking retarted / wheres the gh0stArbiter: No vehicles.Chief: >:O (very angry surprised face)
Chief: "say helo 2 mai littel frind." (Shoots randomly into the hallway) "hhahahahhahahahahahhahah"Arbiter: "Mother of God, you are the BIGGEST nub I have ever seen. I'm ACTUALLY embarrased to be sitting next to you right now... Everyone on your team thinks you're retarded."
- And then there's his "attempt" to play the game.
- stuped ghey fuckign helo kity barbie adn ken sesame / street pu$$y poly pokit wimpy kidy ghey / stupid brotharz braul
- Chief sprays himself with Tag body spray, and used the ENTIRE can which took him 30 minutes. Arbiter takes one whiff, and reacts horribly.
- Chief displays a complete lack of knowledge as to how condoms are used, proposing that him and Arbiter blow them up like balloons, and later fitting a condom over his entire body while "cybering".
- Arbiters method on training Chief on respecting women is to beat him with a stick if he makes a sexist comment.
- Chiefs map is just respawn points, weapons, vehicles, and large structures piled up in one big mess in Avalanche.
Chief: "cortana's got mai back rite baby?"Cortana: "This map is the worst piece of shit I've ever seen in my life."Chief: "SHUT UP SKANKY HO [Arbiter quickly turns] WAT WOOD U NO N E WAYS? UR JUST A GRILL U ONLY NO HAO 2 MAEK SAMICHES AND BUY TAMPONZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO[Cortana hits Chief with a frying pan] LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL-"
- When Chief claims that it's complete because he used the entire Forge budget, Arbiter decides to bring Cortana for a second opinion.
- The Serious Business blue team members.
- The parts involving Arbiter and Travis playing Grand Theft Auto IV. At one point Travis snatching the controller away from Arbiter and doing dumb things like starting a shootout at a strip club.
- Todd and Cortana spend some time with each other with a jealous Chief watching.
Cortana: I'm a girl gamer living with an alien, and a sexist, mentally defective homophobe who's daily activities consist of going on "lolcats.com" and watching porn.
Chief: wtf sh3 caled me an alein DUM BITCH
- Chiefs plans to get Cortana and Todd to break up:
- 1. He calls the police, but they hang up when he explains Todd's height (which is five inches) and they thought Todd was a sex toy.
- 2. Chief draws a crude picture of Todd and a girl hooking up and shows it to Cortana. Cortana immediately points out that they're both the same figures, so she doesn't know if it was Todd or Chief in the picture.
- Everything about xXxSm0k3w33d4LyPh3420xXx.
Chief: "tel ur dad hes a fucking asshoel"xXxSm0k3w33d4LyPh3420xXx: "DAD!!STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!
- This crowning moment:
- It then goes to him and his dad arguing more, culminating with xXxSm0k3w33d4LyPh3420xXx crying for his mom before his Xbox is turned off. The GTA players from earlier are soon laughing about this (as is the audience).
- BLOOD PLZ K THX LOL
- Master Chief's half-assed apology to Todd and Travis.
Master Chief: tod travis im....... sry *beat* TAHT UR SO GHEY
Arbiter: Hey! *restrains Chief once again*
Chief: IMA KIK UR ASSEZ WTF LET ME GO GOD DAMIT AAAAAAAAA
Cortana: Bad Master Chief! Bad!
Chief: TIHS R NOT TEH EDN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- The segment where Arbiter gets into a fight with a kid who thinks spamming grenades into a gravity lift makes him the best.
- Pretty much the entirety of "Wedding". Special mention goes to Chief crashing the wedding.
- Arbiter bribing Chief with $10 just so he can come.
- The scenes with Josh Butterballs in "Cheater" (Episode 8) , and "Evil" (Episode 12).
- GO FASTER
- One word: Oops.
- Swan dive!
- Arby and the Chief having a Like an Old Married Couple moment while chasing Adam
- Chief desperately mashing the X button trying to pick up the Rocket Launcher in "Dough Eyes".
- FREEZE! TOSERS! GET DOWN ON THE FUCKIGN GROUND!
- "NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER." "I'll send you nudes." "K ILL GO KILL HIM NOW"
- Four words, Nyan Cat Ear Rape. Best usage of a Gilligan Cut ever.
- Trent's end.
Trent: I may have been exaggerating earlier, just a little bit. I know you're not ''entirely'' delusional. I know you're aware of the abyss you're dangling over, and that you're just clinging to whatever you possibly can as anybody else would. And, if you'll pardon the slight pun, I hope your hopelessness crushes you-
- SPIDUR CHEEF
- The argument between a player and a moderator before the memorial.
Moderator: Those who've organized this have requested explicitly that we enforce a zero-tolerance policy towards any sort of misconduct. And for good reason. Wouldn't you agree? Or do you think that this is some sort of game?[beat]Moderator: You make me sick.
- i think colins a pedestrian
- Following this, Chief decides to take action by posing as Peter, the boy Colin was talking to, on Colin's IRC server, and manages to fool Colin. Arbiter and Chief's conversation during this is hilarious, considering that what Chief types down is not shown and is thus up to the viewer's imagination.
- The very last dialogue between the main characters in "Ignition" is filled with Gallows Humour.
The Arbiter: Though, from what I hear, all we have to do to avoid being roasted for eternity is to atone for our sins. Find forgiveness.Master Chief: sry jesus / they're we goThe Arbiter: That was easy.
- Episode 10 "Future Shock" is all about the revived duo catching up with the last few years of everything that's happened in the world. Chief gets to go through three different cycles of his standard 'the newest Halo with the best graphics is the best game ever and all the old ones are garbage' spiel in about 15 minutes as he gets introduced to half a decade of Halo and Xbox development one step at a time. He finally settles on The Master Chief Collection as the current best Halo, as it's the one he discovered last (not realizing it's a compilation of all the 'old garbage' Halos that came out before 5).
- The beginning of "A Scientific Fax" where Chief rejoices about the announcement of Halo 4.
- That shit is so esey. I culd gets all thoes badgers in liek a minits. Just using my ass. Blind foldid. Upsied downs. Evin if I was on fiers. And atacked by bears and rapters. Whiel I was sl33ping. Undar Watar. In spaes. LOL.
- When a fan asks how the hell Arbiter and Chief are filming themselves without holding the camera, Arbiter attempts to Hand Wave it away by claiming that they use a sophisticated pulley system. Chief asks what the hell he's talking about and points out that Jon is currently filming them.
- Jon gives him a middle finger in response.
- Everything about Steaks, Taters and Hairy Ticks.
- ARBY 'n' the CH!3F: EXTREME LULZ EDITION. Watch as the show Crosses The Line Repeatedly.
Arbiter: Yummy semen. Yum yum yum.
- The scene where Arbiter learns Chief's secret from "Horsin' Around" is hilarious, mostly because it plays out like a horror movie.
- Also, this gem:
Chief: cart00ns r 4 babbys and the mentaly handicrapped(Beat)
- Also, this gem: