open/close all folders
- All 6 episodes.
- Episode 4 "Melee" where Chief overreacts greatly to losing to Arbiter because of Halo 3's Melee system.
- When getting on the computer to write an angry e-mail to Bungie, Chief deletes the shortcut to Firefox for no apparent reason before opening Internet Explorer.
- Chief displays a complete lack of knowledge as to how condoms are used, proposing that him and Arbiter blow them up like balloons, and later fitting a condom over his entire body while "cybering".
- The Serious Business blue team members. .
- Todd and Cortana spend some time with each other with a jealous Chief watching.
Cortana I'm a girl gamer living with an alien, and a sexist, mentally defective homophobe who's daily activities consist of going on "lolcats.com" and watching porn.Chief wtf sh3 caled me an alein DUM BITCH.
- Everything about xXxSm0k3w33d4LyPh3420xXx.
- BLOOD PLZ K THX LOL
- The climax of Episode 14, "Wedding".
- The scenes with Josh Butterballs in "Cheater" (Episode 8) , and "Evil" (Episode 12).
- GO FASTER
- One word: Oops.
- Swan dive!
- Arby and the Chief having a Like an Old Married Couple moment while chasing Adam
- Chief desperately mashing the X button trying to pick up the Rocket Launcher in "Dough Eyes".
- FREEZE! TOSERS! GET DOWN ON THE FUCKIGN GROUND!
- "NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER." "I'll send you nudes." "K ILL GO KILL HIM NOW"
- Four words, Nyan Cat Ear Rape. Best usage of a Gilligan Cut ever.
- Trent's end.
Trent: I may have been exaggerating earlier, just a little bit. I know you're not ''entirely'' delusional. I know you're aware of the abyss you're dangling over, and that you're just clinging to whatever you possibly can as anybody else would. And, if you'll pardon the slight pun, I hope your hopelessness crushes you-
- SPIDUR CHEEF
- The argument between a player and a moderator before the memorial.
Moderator: Those who've organized this have requested explicitly that we enforce a zero-tolerance policy towards any sort of misconduct. And for good reason. Wouldn't you agree? Or do you think that this is some sort of game?[beat]Moderator: You make me sick.
- i think colins a pedestrian
- Following this, Chief decides to take action by posing as Peter, the boy Colin was talking to, on Colin's IRC server, and manages to fool Colin. Arbiter and Chief's conversation during this is hilarious, considering that what Chief types down is not shown and is thus up to the viewer's imagination.
- The very last dialogue between the main characters in "Ignition" is filled with Gallows Humour.
The Arbiter: Though, from what I hear, all we have to do to avoid being roasted for eternity is to atone for our sins. Find forgiveness.Master Chief: sry jesus / they're we goThe Arbiter: That was easy.
- The beginning of "A Scientific Fax" where Chief rejoices about the announcement of Halo 4.
- That shit is so esey. I culd gets all thoes badgers in liek a minits. Just using my ass. Blind foldid. Upsied downs. Evin if I was on fiers. And atacked by bears and rapters. Whiel I was sl33ping. Undar Watar. In spaes. LOL.
- When a fan asks how the hell Arbiter and Chief are filming themselves without holding the camera, Arbiter attempts to Hand Wave it away by claiming that they use a sophisticated pulley system. Chief asks what the hell he's talking about and points out that Jon is currently filming them.
- Jon gives him a middle finger in response.
- Everything about Steaks, Taters and Hairy Ticks.
- ARBY 'n' the CH!3F: EXTREME LULZ EDITION. Watch as the show Crosses The Line Repeatedly.
Arbiter: Yummy semen. Yum yum yum.
- The scene where Arbiter learns Chief's secret from "Horsin' Around" is hilarious, mostly because it plays out like a horror movie.
- Also, this gem:
Chief: cart00ns r 4 babbys and the mentaly handicrapped(Beat)
- Also, this gem: