This is essentially an animated Woody Allen movie
so there's plenty of funny.
- So much of Z's dialogue.
Z: "Lunatic at three o'clock."
Z: "I'll have you know, I have it from a very reliable source...well, maybe a drunk raving source..."
Z: "Tunnel opening ceremony."
Z: "Every worker in the colony is here!...Hey, wait a minute, that guy owes me money..."
: "Who the hell
'' (when faced with a penny)
- When Z, disguised as a soldier, is introduced to Bala at a ceremony, he gives a sexy growl at her instead of the formal greetings he'd given to the Queen and Mandible.
- 'Be the ball!'
- The signs the cheering ants hold up for Z:
- 'WELCOME HOME, TROOPS' with the 'S' hastily crossed out.
- 'ONE TO NOTHING, WE WIN!'
- Z's pathetic attempts at being a soldier ant. Highlights include him telling another soldier he'll get out soon since he's got a trial membership...for the army.
- Aphid beers are either this or squick. Their legs even wiggle when you drink!
- Some of Cutter's dialogue can be this thanks to him being voiced by Christopher Walken.
- Weaver voicing that there would be consequences talking about impersonating a soldier and even listening to ants talking about impersonating a soldier. Cut to a wide-shot of awake soldiers eavesdropping and immediately going back to sleep.