- "I'm The Man" is plainly full of CMoF.
Now we're Anthrax and we take no shit
And we don't care for writing hits
The sound you hear is what we like
I'll steal your pop-tarts like I stole your...
No man, what's the matter with you?
I'll get it the next time, I mean it...
- The end of Gung-Ho. After a wild, mad-tempo speed metal song, the band is just goofing around into the mic like maniacs.
- Startin' Up a Posse is an already awesome Take That aimed at the PMRC. The whimsical delivery just nails it.
Now you might take offense
To a word like "fuck" or "shit" (dick!)
But you fuckin' don't have the right (cunt!)
To discriminate me for saying it!
You fuckin' whores (you fuckin' whores!)
That's all you are
(go suck a dick, eh?)
- "Milk (Ode to Billy)" is a thrash metal song about really wanting some milk. It's a reference to S.O.D. vocalist Billy Milano.
I can't go, out to the store
I'll just wait 'till Mommy buys more
I'll just have, wheat thins and beer
If I get sick the toilet is near
- N.F.B. (Dallabnikufesin)note is a perfect pardody of the cheesy 80's Power Ballad.
You left me standing in the mud
Crying to myself
A heart so full of pain
But we fell in love again
This time forever
True love prevails over all
(Joey, Joey, get me some tissue)
- "Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun" is a Beastie Boys cover from the Beavis And Butthead Experience that starts out with a skit where the titular duo hang out with the band, eventually pissing them off and getting kicked off the bus after Beavis runs off into the bathroom with the band's porn.
- "Bud E. Luv Bomb And Satan's Lounge Band" is about a lounge singer backed by a thrash band. "Joey was Bud E. Luvbomb; the rest of us were his lounge band," as Scott explains. This is 13 years before Richard Cheese debuted.