Funny: An Idiot Abroad
- Karl tries a kung-fu technique of throwing a needle through a pane of glass to pop a balloon. He ends up embedding his needle in the cameraman's arm.
- When Karl's camel "breaks down" on his Egypt trip, he proves he's a pretty good Deadpan Snarker as he watches the animal get loaded onto the back of a pick-up truck.
"Ships of the Desert. It's what they're known as. We've ended up with Titanic!"
- Karl's reaction to the couple who keep a hippo as a pet.
"My Dad wouldn’t let the cat in the lounge. Fuckin’ hippo in here!"
- Karl's idea for a superhero Bullshit Man!
- Made even funnier when he actually pretends to fly.
- Karl getting a prostate exam. All of it.
- It gets even better when he asks the doctor whether he actually is a doctor, after he's already done the exam.
- Whenever David Attenborough gets a mention:
"It's all voiceover! I bet he lands, says 'keep that plane's engine running'... 'ere I am in the Amazon' and then he fucks back off home.""I bet he never 'ad his crisps nicked"."See he makes animals out to be really nice and friendly. This is the truth"
- Karl's dream becomes true: he invents some pants with room for a pillow to insert. The entire infommercial is hilarious enough but then he shows them off to Ricky and Steve.