- Rosalyn dancing to "Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney while cleaning the house.
- "You broke the science oven!"
"Don't put metal in the science oven! Don't put metal in the science oven!" Sheesh!
- Rosalyn's response to that, saying that the oven 'drains all the nutrients' out of food, and adds "So, thank God for me." when she concludes the science oven was dangerous.
- Richie's boss recounting getting beaten, and then we see Richie beating him up with a telephone unit. It is much funnier than it sounds.
- When Richie and Sydney/Edith are in the stall at the disco. Pay attention to the shouts from the women who are not pleased that they're taking up a stall.
Patron: Are you gonna fuck for real or get out of the stall for real?!
- The running gag of Richie's boss trying to tell the ice fishing story, and Richie interrupting him with how he thinks it ends.
Richie: Oh, I get it! Your brother fell through the ice and died!Stoddard: Yes he died, but that was years later and from something else!
- Richie mimicking Stoddard's posture and behavior after he leaves the room, and cracking up as he does so.
- Richie's hair in the little curlers.