Funny: 'Allo 'Allo!
- From "Desperate Doings in the Graveyard", Lt. Gruber's interrogation of Monsieur Alphonse. Ve ask ze questions!
- Also, from "Down the Drain", "Ve are here to search your café, peasant!" Pretty much any time Gruber attempts to act the part of a cruel oppressor is a guaranteed CMOF.
- Lt. Grüber seeing Rene's bare butt in the opening scene in Feather.
Grüber: Are you open?
- The numerous rhyming MacGuffins in the series 2 finale, culminating in Hans saying them all in quick succession to a well—deserved applause from the audience.
- Rene learning the hard way that a power cut is not a good time for hanky-panky:
Rene: You stew-pid woman! Of course there's a perfectly good reason I'm in the cupboard with HERR FLICK OF THE GESTAPO!!!!!]
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.