- A drunken Siegfried cleaning his prospective employers' windshield.With a dead chicken. See it here.
- Tristan accidentally sending a rude client a jar of infected cow dung and instructing him to rub it into his pig.
- Siegfried scaring Tristan out of his mind with a real human skeleton and dropping innocent little hints over the next few days.
- James, after a long day, attempts to milk a bull.
- James' first conversation with Tricki-woo, having to thank him for the cheese "he" sent him and reminding him to eat more protein and fewer sweet biscuits. With Tristan right behind him.
- James has taken Tricky Woo to stay at the surgery for a few days. Mrs Pumfrey has been calling several times a day to enquire after Tricky. James has to promise to pass on 'Mummy's love' and say 'Uncle Herriot will tuck Tricky Woo in, don't worry' in front of a grinning Tristan
Tristan: Uncle Herriot certainly does have the bedside manner down pat.James: Uncle Herriot will do you an injury if you don't shut up!Tristan: Wicked Uncle Herriot!
- Tristan is very hungover and has spent the night asleep in the car because he forgot his key and didn't want to wake Siegfried up.
James: Tristan! You've been sick all over the passenger seat!Tristan: Have I? How inconsiderate of me. I do apologise.James: *glares*Tristan: *woozily* Can I go into the house now?
- Mrs Pumfrey has just adopted a pig. James comes to examine it and breaks the news that it can't live in the house. The maid busy dusting sighs in audible relief!
- James has been rather on edge recently.
James: What is the point of me telling you things if you DONíT LISTEN! *storms out*Siegfried: Ö Hmmm. Would you say our James has had something on his mind recently?Tristan: Her nameís Helen. *Cheshire cat grin*Siegfried: Oh. *smiles*
- Mrs Hall demonstrates double standards:
Mrs Hall: More bacon James?James: No thanks!Tristan: *steals bacon*Mrs Hall: I'll cut your fingers off!