- DJ unthinkingly suggests "Apple Scruffs" as a name for Elusive and Butter's daughter, which, among other things, refers to a glitch in the iPhone 17 which caused them to catch fire. Butter loves it.
- When DJ runs into Hazy at the Campolina Overlook Park, the pegasus bluntly tells her that she's been wanting to buck her for years over her rejection of Rarity.
Hazy: But my husband… well, he says I shouldn’t be judgmental about it and should listen to your side first. Plus, Fluttsy over there made me promise I wouldn’t or else she’d tell him.Flutterwonder: No tasers, either!Hazy: (sighs and turns to her) I left it at home, okay?DJ: Wait – you were serious about that?Hazy: Well, technically it’s an improved fuse design I’ve been working on in my spare time, but it has a very strong discharge capability.
- The revelation that DJ gives off a pheremone that smells of dark chocolate when she's aroused, which ends up being emitted to the entire school hall during her first kiss with Mike.
- The entire shouting match between Matt Martinez and Carl Hengst, not least because it somehow ends with them drunkenly consenting to their children dating.
He was toasted, blitzed, rotated and radiated. By any means a complete public embarrassment if he stepped out of the Hengst home. DJ was never more proud of her father than at that moment.
- In "Welcome Home," Carlos's reaction to learning that a Ms. Weisberg is involved in the case of the exiled 37th Combined Guard Cohort.
Carlos: If that’s Sabrina Weisberg, we’re going to have problems. She’s part of Governor Davies’ presidential campaign. She’s brutal, ruthless and out for blood.Paul: You must really hate her then.Carlos: Um… she’s my wife.
- In "Press Start", Button Mash gives a somewhat premature Rousing Speech to his fellow gamers when it looks like they're going to have to pull out of the Capital Games Fest.
Rev: I hate to say it, but they’re right, Button. You know I respect you, boss, but this might even be above your skills.Button: No! No! We won’t give up! Did Link ever give up when it came time to save Princess Zelda? And did the ship that blew up asteroids ever just go home and leave those asteroids unblown up? Did Pac-Man ever just run away from the maze and decide to go on a diet? Did Beck say it wasn’t worth it to blow up Mightys Nos. 1 through 8? Did Ryu ever decide that he was going to stop Street Fighting and just take up Street Not-Fighting? And did Ridge Racing ever stop racing on ridges? No! And neither can we!Rev: What is he—Ginger: Just let him go, Rev.Button: I did not come all this way not to get the high score in life! I did not come just so everything could be a great, big GAME OVER the first chance I came hoof-to-hoof with that final boss called ‘adversity’! Layne, how can you give up just like that without even trying to wow those game journalists?Layne: But we’re not giv—Button: And Rev, I thought you wanted to be the first mare in the games industry? You’ve gone too far to turn back now!Rev: But it’s not as though we were go—Button: And Ginger, we’re supposed to be the co-op of life, you and me, Players 1 and 2, sweetie. Don’t leave me hanging without a token to continue.Ginger: Button... what are you even... no, don’t answer that.