Funny: Aliens: Colonial Marines
- On a spaceship that's coming apart; the group is trying to reach the cargo bay, where a dropship is waiting for them. (paraphrased)
"How far is it?""You want that in meters, or the number of things trying to kill us?""Eh, it's about the same.""About four hundred, yeah."
- After a cataclysmic spaceship crash (sadly only in the gameplay demonstration):
Sergeant: Look at me, how many fingers am I holding up? (Three Fingers)Winter: "One."Sergeant: Eh, he's fine.
- In "The Raven" O'Neal warns Winter over the radio about the Boiler aliens, but doesn't know one important fact about them. Winter criticizes him for not mentioning that they explode.
O'Neal: They explode?!
- One of the Audio Logs you find in the Weyland Yutani labs:
Scientist: The tranquilizer we have been introducing into the Queen's food supply has been keeping her docile...Alien Queen In Background: (DEAFENING SCREECH!!!!!!)Scientist: (Awkward laugh).... uh, relatively.
- Unintentional examples from the game's bugginess: an alien caught up on something, making it appear to dance and this◊ bizarre animation of an alien that blindly strolls right past the player during a stealth section.
- During a firefight in the Space Jockey's ship, as the player and NPCs are attempting to outrun a score of xenos:
Hicks: "There's one on the gun!" (referring to the Space Jockey's seat)O'Neal: "That's a gun?!"Hicks: "I DON'T KNOW!"
- This bit all the way at the very end, when Bishop attempts to download the information from the Micheal Weyland synthetic decoy.
Winter: Is this...dangerous?Bishop: There are tubes in my brain.Winter: Dumb question, incredibly sorry.