Aliens seems to have the most in the way of funny moments. Almost all of them are provided by surprise surprise, Hudson.
- Here's a good Hudson line.
Gorman: Hicks, meet me at the south lock. We're coming in.
Hudson: He's comin' in. I feel safer already.
- One of his best is even earlier than that.
Gorman: All we know is that there's still no contact with the colony, and that a xenomorph may be involved.
Frost: Excuse me, sir, a what?
Gorman: A xenomorph.
Hicks: It's a bughunt.
Hudson: Man, this floor is freezing!
Apone: What do you want me to do, fetch your slippers for you?
Hudson: Gee, would you, sir? I'd like that.
: (Apone points at his own eye with his middle finger)
Look into my eye.
- After Gorman's briefing, the sergeant tells Hudson he wants to have a little "chat".
Sgt. Apone: Hudson, come here. COME HERE!
- Also speaking of Hudson on the receiving end:
: Hey Vasquez, ever been mistaken for a man? Vasquez
: No... have you?
- Who could forget his best one?
Hudson: That's it, man! Game over, man! Game over!
- "Yeah, right, man, Bishop should go. Good idea!"