You wouldn't think a series of slasher style movies [[RecycledInSpace IN SPACE]] would have much humor, you'd be wrong.
Works with their own pages:
* Parker as the three survivors prepare to detonate the Nostromo.
--> '''Parker''': If we don't get out of here in 10 minutes we won't need no rocket to fly through space!
* The BrickJoke over Jones the cat. When they go searching for the infant ChestBurster, Parker, Brett and Ripley get startled by [[CatScare Jones.]] With Brett not catching him, because it wasn't the ChestBurster. Parker berating Brett at first, but going into hysterical laughter when Brett said it was only Jones, which causes them all to laugh. When Brett goes to look for Jones, it seems like Jones is [[CatsAreMean only being a jerk, hissing and not moving from its spot.]] [[MoodWhiplash However it becomes]] [[RightBehindYou scary when the]] [[NightmareFuel alien now grown is behind Brett before his demise.]] The cat is never seen again until near the end, when Ripley has to race against both the countdown and the alien before the ship blows.
* A bit dark but at the beginning of the infamous chest burster scene, Kane begins choking but Parker tells him the food isn't ''that'' bad.
* The scene where Brett's VerbalTic is discussed.
* When Ripley finally shuts down Ash's decapitated head, his face is stuck in a [[SmugSnake shit-eating grin.]]
* Parker's VerbalBackspace when the idea of first checking out the distress call is discussed. Parker isn't interested in putting the crew and ship at risk, and would rather go over the bonus situation. When Ash quotes a regulation stating that any transmission indicating a possible intelligence ''must'' be investigated under penalty of "total forfeiture of shares," Parker immediately changes his tune.
* In the film's climax, when Ripley is forced to backspace to the bridge to try deactivating the self destruct, Jones is left alone with the alien in a carrier box. The alien apparently remembers him, because the next thing it does is kick Jones' box against the bulkhead!
!! The Kenner Comic book series
* The comics had some hilarious artwork (Apone thinking, "What a jerk!" when his mouth looks like it's broken), and even funnier out-of-character one liners and quotes:
-->'''Ripley''' (when facing a giant facehugger): HUG THIS!
-->'''Apone''': Monster rhinos?!?
-->'''Atax''': So-how do you like your eggs, queenie? Scrambled, or fried? Howzabout scrambled?
-->'''Bishop''': Everything's cool...for now!