- He got hit in the face by a fan-thrown coconut cream pie during one concert, while crouched theatrically over a devil shrine. The amazing part is, he stayed in character, dipping a finger in the pie filling and licking it off while wearing a Slasher Smile.
- From "No More Mr. Nice Guy": I went to church incognito/When everybody rose/The Reverend Smithy/He recognized me...and punched me in the nose!
- "I Love America". Especially Alice as a car salesman.
- "Lost in America"—"So I'm lookin' for a girl with a gun and a job! And a house...with cable"
- The monologue in "King Of The Silver Screen" is utterly ridiculous, and set to the freakin' Battle Hymn Of The Republic, of all things!
Alice: YES! I'M THE QUEEN OF THE SILVER SCREEN! I ADMIT IT TO ALL MY FELLOW WORKERS! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I'M TIRED OF CLOSETS! I'M GONNA EAT MY MAKEUP FOR LUNCH TODAY! JUST STOP HITTIN' ME AGAIN! ALRIGHT, GUYS?! I'M GOING TO HOLLYWOOD TO BE A STARLET! I KNOW I'M 240 POUNDS AND PLAY CENTER FOR THE DETROIT LIONS! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I LIKE MAKEUP! AND DRESSES! AND HOLLYWOOD! I'LL MAKE SOMEBODY A GREAT LITTLE WIFE!!!!!!!!