From the Lord of Terror arc:
- Marller has finally managed to summon the Will of the Lord of Terror:
Marller: "Finally the Lord of Terror is revived! You'll pay, Goddesses! MWAHAHAHAH!"
- How did Urd and Marller find out about the Ultimate Destruction Program? Easy: Keiichi (who they had kidnapped by accident) blurts it out. But he won't tell what it was, so Urd tries, and fails, to take the information out of his mind:
Urd: "How is it possible? Is this human shielding his mind?!"
Keiichi: "Wait a minute... I don't know what it is."
- After the Ultimate Destruction Program AKA a Kaiju-sized Fenrir is freed, Urd ends up breaking the brainwashing, and, furious for Belldandy being forced to break her limiters, decides to take it down.
Urd: "Hey, you mutt! I'm gonna kick your-"
Urd notices the Midgard Serpent is defeating and eating Fenrir.
Urd: Ha! See?! It was easy!"
Skuld: "You'll tie it!"
Ultimate Destruction Program: "Wrong! What could I do with it?!"
- Gets a Brick Joke later when the Lord of Terror manages to get a 10-dimensional scythe to cut the String, and Skuld repeats the hanging suggestion.
- Midgard's reaction when Keiichi guesses he cannot not cut the String of the Universe.
- Skuld revealing she didn't read the instructions before freeing Midgard to take on Fenrir. The instructions anticipated the Ultimate Destruction Program taking over Midgard, and explained how to kill it.
- Before being disintegrated, the Ultimate Destruction Program succeeded in transferring into Keiichi, and is daring the Goddesses to attack. Cue Urd throwing a Skuld bomb at him before realizing she risks to kill Keiichi.
- As it happens, Urd doesn't realize it, it's the Lord of Terror itself that has to explain it.
- An overemotional Buddhist monk and a stoic scientist debating on the nature of the String of the Universe.
- To stop the Lord of Terror from destroying the universe, Belldandy decides to blow herself up with Keiichi and the Ultimate Destruction Program, and to escape it tries and fail to possess Belldandy. Desperate, it tries to possess the first thing he can find... That is, a floppy disk thrown at him by Skuld. Who promptly breaks the switch enabling a transfer, thus trapping it in the disk. And then erases it with a magnet.