Funny: Ah! My Goddess
- "This is their entertainment," Urd comments to Lind, as Bell and Keiichi engage in activity that with any other couple would be serious heavy petting/foreplay. With them, it's something out of Fawlty Towers.
- The first time (in the last TV episode, no less!) we learn that Keiichi admits he loves Belldandy, she's knocked out cold by the revelation (Also a Parental Bonus). It becomes even more painful when you realize Keiichi was under an Urd spell that augmented the power of the words "I Love You", and the reason he was able to confess his feelings in the first place was because Peorth gave him a serious pep talk.
- Even funnier in the manga where the ability carries over into the next couple of chapters and Keiichi keeps knocking out people.
- Sayoko revealing she's a member of the Nekomi Tech BDSM club "yes Keichi I'm EXACTLY the kind of girl you thought I was" (and later in the same issue where Urd has the entire BDSM club scraping at her feet begging for more)
- "Ah?! Sacre bleu! Don't tell me... is the poor boy monogamous?!" -Peorth from chapter 68
- It doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming- Tamiya disabling a fun park's rides so that Otaki can spend more time with his date... and shedding a Manly Tear. You go, bro!
- In chapter 289's Honest Axe scenario, after the Goddess gives the musician the solid gold and solid silver harps, he falls in the lake because they are too heavy for him to lift.
- Eihwaz: "We'll keep singing until the [karaoke] machine explodes." *BOOM!*
- In an early chapter Marller had lost her memory due touching a lucky arrow, and the Goddesses were trying to restore it to get the password necessary to cancel the spell that had turned Megumi in a car. When they succeed, however, Marller doesn't want to help:
Marller: "Mwahahahah! Did you really believe I would tell you the password after recovering my memory?!"Urd: "Nope."*Cue Keiichi, Urd and even Belldandy using lucky charms to force her to comply.
- As part of one of his plans to steal Belldandy from Keiichi, Aoshima had created the Four Wheels Club to rival the Motor Club and absorb it, and destroyed their seat. A few chapters later, the Motor Club decides to take part to a race to win the money for a new building, but they don't have the aluminum for their vehicle's chassis. The solution? Steal the aluminum chambranles of the Four Wheels Club's windows.
Tamiya: "Where are the chambranles?!"Aoshima: "But-But you took it!"
- Later in the chapter Aoshima and Tamiya makes a bet: the winner of the race will absorb the other club. The Motor Club wins, and takes over the Four Wheels Club and their building.
- From the Lord of Terror arc:
Marller: "Finally the Lord of Terror is revived! You'll pay, Goddesses! MWAHAHAHAH!"Will of the Lord of Terror, AKA a Brainwashed and Crazy URD: "Did you summon me?"Marller: "What did I do wrong?"
- Marller has finally managed to summon the Will of the Lord of Terror:
Urd: "How is it possible? Is this human shielding his mind?!"Keiichi: "Wait a minute... I don't know what it is."
- How did Urd and Marller find out about the Ultimate Destruction Program? Easy: Keiichi (who they had kidnapped by accident) blurts it out. But he won't tell what it was, so Urd tries, and fails, to take the information out of his mind:
Urd: "Hey, you mutt! I'm gonna kick your-"Urd notices the Midgard Serpent is defeating and eating Fenrir.Urd: Ha! See?! It was easy!"
- After the Ultimate Destruction Program AKA a Kaiju-sized Fenrir is freed, Urd ends up breaking the brainwashing, and, furious for Belldandy being forced to break her limiters, decides to take it down.
Skuld: "You'll tie it!"Ultimate Destruction Program: "Wrong! What could I do with it?!"Urd: "Hang yourself?"
- When Urd breaks the brainwashing, Skuld blames her Lord of Terror persona for the giant wolf, the destruction of a town in Chiba prefecture, the inflation and the drawing on the cover being printed askew.
- Fenrir has died, but the Ultimate Destruction Program is now possessing Midgard and has summoned the 10-Dimensional String of the Universe. He then asks the Goddesses what they think he's planning to do with it:
- Gets a Brick Joke later when the Lord of Terror manages to get a 10-dimensional scythe to cut the String, and Skuld repeats the hanging suggestion.
- Midgard's reaction when Keiichi guesses he cannot not cut the String of the Universe.
- Skuld revealing she didn't read the instructions before freeing Midgard to take on Fenrir. The instructions anticipated the Ultimate Destruction Program taking over Midgard, and explained how to kill it.
- Before being disintegrated, the Ultimate Destruction Program succeeded in transferring into Keiichi, and is daring the Goddesses to attack. Cue Urd throwing a Skuld bomb at him before realizing she risks to kill Keiichi.
- As it happens, Urd doesn't realize it, it's the Lord of Terror itself that has to explain it.
- An overemotional Buddhist monk and a stoic scientist debating on the nature of the String of the Universe.
- To stop the Lord of Terror from destroying the universe, Belldandy decides to blow herself up with Keiichi and the Ultimate Destruction Program, and to escape it tries and fail to possess Belldandy. Desperate, it tries to possess the first thing he can find... That is, a floppy disk thrown at him by Skuld. Who promptly breaks the switch enabling a transfer, thus trapping it in the disk. And then erases it with a magnet.
- An exorcist wannabe who believed Keiichi to be haunted tried to summon a spirit that would free Keiichi. She instead summoned Garm. Who, upon learning he had been summoned by accident, was understandably pissed.
- Peorth's introduction, from Keiichi's Oh, No... Not Again! face when she answered the phone to her attempts at a cool pose and the discovery of the goddesses of the house.
Keiichi: "Actually, I'd have too many goddesses here..."
- Keiichi's first plan to get rid of Peorth, she makes another attempt at getting him to answer what he wants for a wish, and his response is that his wish is for her to leave. She doesn't take it well.
- In her first appearance, Hild made a promise and offered to swear it by God. Urd was not amused... And was even less amused when she cried out "Oh my God!".
- Skuld's introduction episode in the anime had her lying about her broken bug-catching machine so that she can bring Belldandy back to Heaven. Urd exposed Skuld's act by imitating her voice and wide-eyed expression.
Urd: (While imitating Skuld) Every single one of my inventions are flawless! They never break down!