- For starters, anytime Belldandy subjected to face faults.
- "This is their entertainment," Urd comments to Lind, as Bell and Keiichi engage in activity that with any other couple would be serious heavy petting/foreplay. With them, it's something out of Fawlty Towers.
- From the same arc (The Angel Eater), there's a moment when Hild has cornered Lind and rendered all of the other goddesses except Skuld catatonic due to their angels being forcibly removed, and she mentions that she was not the only demon to break Lind's quarantine barrier. When Lind breaks free to help the others, Hild decides to check in on Mara's progress, and finds her completely incapacitated by Keiichi, Skuld, Banpei, and Sigel - and Mara had been on the ground for less than ten minutes.
- The first time (in the last TV episode, no less!) we learn that Keiichi admits he loves Belldandy, she's knocked out cold by the revelation (Also a Parental Bonus). It becomes even more painful when you realize Keiichi was under an Urd spell that augmented the power of the words "I Love You", and the reason he was able to confess his feelings in the first place was because Peorth gave him a serious pep talk.
- Even funnier in the manga where the ability carries over into the next couple of chapters and Keiichi keeps knocking out people.
- Sayoko revealing she's a member of the Nekomi Tech BDSM club "yes Keichi I'm EXACTLY the kind of girl you thought I was" (and later in the same issue where Urd has the entire BDSM club scraping at her feet begging for more)
- "Ah?! Sacre bleu! Don't tell me... is the poor boy monogamous?!" -Peorth from chapter 68
- It doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming- Tamiya disabling a fun park's rides so that Otaki can spend more time with his date... and shedding a Manly Tear. You go, bro!
- In chapter 289's Honest Axe scenario, after the Goddess gives the musician the solid gold and solid silver harps, he falls in the lake because they are too heavy for him to lift.
- Eihwaz: "We'll keep singing until the [karaoke] machine explodes." *BOOM!*
- In an early chapter Marller had lost her memory due touching a lucky arrow, and the Goddesses were trying to restore it to get the password necessary to cancel the spell that had turned Megumi in a car. When they succeed, however, Marller doesn't want to help:
Marller: "Mwahahahah! Did you really believe I would tell you the password after recovering my memory?!"
*Cue Keiichi, Urd and even Belldandy using lucky charms to force her to comply.
- In one episode of the anime we find that Mara has taken on a job at the same convenience store Belldandy and Keiichi had been working at, and she's really into it... until she remembers that she's a demon first class. Throughout the episode, she is continuously being torn between shame and pride about it - shame because it's demeaning to be a first class demon working in a store, pride because she's already being promoted to manager for doing such great work. The fact that the rest of the cast are continuously reinforcing both the positive and the negative of the situation just makes it even funnier, because Mara plays right into the spirit of their comments every time.
Mara: "IDIOTS! I am Mara, demon first class unlimited! What is the Office of Demonic Affairs' #1 employee doing working a convenience store?! For 1020 yen an hour?!"
Rats: "That's a whole 170 yen increase from 850 an hour (minimum wage)!"
Mara: "Well you see, the store owner told me I've got potential. Get this, he also said, 'I can probably even let you handle managing this place'!"
Rats: "Congratulations on your promotion to manager!"
Mara: "Ha ha ha, leave it to me - no, wait a minute! I'm asking how the heck I ended up like this!"
- As part of one of his plans to steal Belldandy from Keiichi, Aoshima had created the Four Wheels Club to rival the Motor Club and absorb it, and destroyed their seat. A few chapters later, the Motor Club decides to take part to a race to win the money for a new building, but they don't have the aluminum for their vehicle's chassis. The solution? Steal the aluminum chambranles of the Four Wheels Club's windows.
- Later in the chapter Aoshima and Tamiya makes a bet: the winner of the race will absorb the other club. The Motor Club wins, and takes over the Four Wheels Club and their building.
Aoshima: "But-But you took it!"
- The Lord of Terror arc; while serious, still manages to slip in several Mood Whiplashes:
- Marller has finally managed to summon the Will of the Lord of Terror:
Marller: "Finally the Lord of Terror is revived! You'll pay, Goddesses! MWAHAHAHAH!"
- How did Urd and Marller find out about the Ultimate Destruction Program? Easy: Keiichi (who they had kidnapped by accident) blurts it out. But he won't tell what it was, so Urd tries, and fails, to take the information out of his mind:
Urd: "How is it possible? Is this human shielding his mind?!"
Keiichi: "Wait a minute... I don't know what it is."
- After the Ultimate Destruction Program AKA a Kaiju-sized Fenrir is freed, Urd ends up breaking the brainwashing, and, furious for Belldandy being forced to break her limiters, decides to take it down.
Urd: "Hey, you mutt! I'm gonna kick your-"
Urd notices the Midgard Serpent is defeating and eating Fenrir.
Urd: Ha! See?! It was easy!"
Skuld: "You'll tie it!"
Ultimate Destruction Program: "Wrong! What could I do with it?!"
- Gets a Brick Joke later when the Lord of Terror manages to get a 10-dimensional scythe to cut the String, and Skuld repeats the hanging suggestion.
- Midgard's reaction when Keiichi guesses he cannot not cut the String of the Universe.
- Skuld revealing she didn't read the instructions before freeing Midgard to take on Fenrir. The instructions anticipated the Ultimate Destruction Program taking over Midgard, and explained how to kill it.
- Before being disintegrated, the Ultimate Destruction Program succeeded in transferring into Keiichi, and is daring the Goddesses to attack. Cue Urd throwing a Skuld bomb at him before realizing she risks to kill Keiichi.
- As it happens, Urd doesn't realize it, it's the Lord of Terror itself that has to explain it.
- An overemotional Buddhist monk and a stoic scientist debating on the nature of the String of the Universe.
- To stop the Lord of Terror from destroying the universe, Belldandy decides to blow herself up with Keiichi and the Ultimate Destruction Program, and to escape it tries and fail to possess Belldandy. Desperate, it tries to possess the first thing he can find... That is, a floppy disk thrown at him by Skuld. Who promptly breaks the switch enabling a transfer, thus trapping it in the disk. And then erases it with a magnet.
- An exorcist wannabe who believed Keiichi to be haunted tried to summon a spirit that would free Keiichi. She instead summoned Garm. Who, upon learning he had been summoned by accident, was understandably pissed.
- From the same episode, as soon as the cast realizes what Shiho did, Urd and Belldandy tell Skuld to wipe out the summoning circle while they fight Garm, and she can't do it... because it's written in permanent ink.
- Peorth's introduction, from Keiichi's Oh, No... Not Again! face when she answered the phone to her attempts at a cool pose and the discovery of the goddesses of the house.
Keiichi: "Actually, I'd have too many goddesses here..."
- Keiichi's first plan to get rid of Peorth, she makes another attempt at getting him to answer what he wants for a wish, and his response is that his wish is for her to leave. She doesn't take it well.
- In her first appearance, Hild made a promise and offered to swear it by God. Urd was not amused... And was even less amused when she cried out "Oh my God!".
- Skuld's introduction episode in the anime had her lying about her broken bug-catching machine so that she can bring Belldandy back to Heaven. Urd exposed Skuld's act by imitating her voice and wide-eyed expression. Bonus points for both of Urd's voice actresses doing so as hilariously bad as possible.
Urd: (While imitating Skuld) Every single one of my inventions are flawless! They never break down!
- Belldandy's failed attempts to convince Sayoko that she's a goddess caused her to resort to summon Holy Bell. Sayoko calls Holy Bell a Special Effects Failure, which makes the sensitive angel cry.
- Skuld's reaction to Urd's Cool and Unusual Punishment for messing with her love potion in the anime is worth mentioning. The voice acting helps a lot, how she screams "EEEEYAAAAAAAAAA!" is none short of hilarious.