- Typing in the cheat code "WUV WOO" will get you a magical, purple, flying hippo that wears a top hat and shoots hearts at its enemies... But that's not the funny part. Click on its description. Now you can laugh.
- Same with the Canadian Laser Bear and his monkey friends. Surprisingly, this is one of the most powerful members of your team.
- Funny Moments: The blooper reel towards the end of the credits.
Arkantos: [defensive] You don't think they can make it to Atlantis?[boat creaks and capsizes]Ajax: No...
- Also when Ajax suggests that Arkantos's boats need repairs:
Ajax: I don't understand... Will it fight?Arkantos: [facepalm]
- Ajax and Arkantos are good for these in general. Another amusing interaction occurs when Arkantos suggests the Trojan Horse.
Ajax: You go first, Chiron. If you don't fall screaming to your death, we'll follow you.Amanra: Ugh...Tell me when you have decided who goes first. I'll be waiting at the bottom.
- When entering Nifleheim:
Ajax: You may feel less like fighting after I've pulled off your head!
- It's probably supposed to sound Badass, but something about the delivery of this line is just hilarious:
Ajax: [After shooting a herald with a ballista and being asked to surrender] We surrender! Move a little closer
- Again from Ajax,
- There's something oddly hilarious about this line:
Arngrim's soldier: Folstag ate my cattle and hurled my cabin into the river!
- Made even better by the fact that, when you actually meet Folstag in The Titans, his character bio says that his hobbies include cabin tossing and eating cattle.
- The cutscene where two random Norsemen comment that Gargarensis is the ugliest giant they've ever seen.
- Upon arriving in the Northlands after defeating Cerberus in Egypt:
Ajax: I wish we could have brought that Guardian with us.Kastor: (seeing someone approaching) I don't think we'll need it. This Titan looks much weaker.Amanra: That is not a Titan.
- Greta Forkbeard who, going by the mugshot, is really ugly. If you check her bio it reads "She has a great personality".
- Skult and the Old man from Iolcos have special attacks according to their bios.
- Skult - Special attack: Surrenders or flees
- Old Man - Special attack: Makes a powerful tea.