- Keaton and Keith's two-player ending in Aero Fighters 1 After Keaton lands succesfully in an aircraft carrier Keith crash-lands, and the ship sinks. Both pilots end almost entirely submerged in water, with Keaton swearing and Keith apologizing.
- Aero Fighters 2: The very existence of a dolphin pilot.
Whity/Spanky: "I am the world's first dolphin pilot."
- Keaton's ending in Aero Fighters 2: He ejects his head out of the cockpit in an emergency...and lands on the moon.
- Spanky and Steve's ending in Aero Fighters 2: Steve suggests that Spanky join a circus. Spanky tells Steve to shut up and shoots their plane down.
- Bobby's and Hien's ending in Aero Fighters 2: Hien suggests to Bobby that he become a ninja. Cue shot of Bobby in a baby's ninja outfit holding a shuriken.
- The battle with Soh-Takeko in Aero Fighters 3. Skip to near the end of this stream to see, and note the players' reactions.
- Start a second loop of Aero Fighters 3. Wait around when the transformed Tokyo Tower appears and it'll fall into the lake.
- Angela's line, "I'm too punk to lose!" Somehow, the translators tried to make her(?) into a punk rocker to explain her various...affectations.
- Hien taking a bath while still wearing his flight helmet and mask.