Funny / A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- After Nancy denies his request for sex, Glen is being kept up by Tina's and Rod's lovemaking.
Glen: Morality sucks.
- Also, this exchange:
Nancy: Ok, here's what we're going to do. (Turns off lights)
Glen: (Intrigued) It's dark in here.
Nancy: But it's not what you're thinking.
- Freddy taunts Nancy by shape-shifting himself into the hall monitor:
Freddy: Hey Nancy! No running in the hallway.
- When Freddy's mouth manifests into the speaker of Nancy's phone, his tongue licking her.
Freddy: I'm your boyfriend now, Nancy!
- When Nancy arrives home to see her mother has put bars on the windows on her house, what is her response?
- What station was Glen watching? KRGR.
- When Rod unexpectedly shows up at Tina's house and the two begin flirting/snarking with each other.
Rod: I had a hard-on this morning when I woke up, Tina... Had your name written all over it.
- It's an example of utterly pitch-Black Comedy, but this conversation as the police are examining the scene of Glen's murder:
Cop: What the HELL did that, Lieutenant?
Donald: I don't know. What's the coroner got to say?
Cop: He's been in the john pukin' since he saw it.
- Another example from the same scene:
Ambulance crew member: We don't need a stretcher in there. We need a mop!