AMV Hell 3
- What really happened to the Titanic.
- Bohemian Rhapsody + Star Trek + Outlaw Star = Absolute Hilarity.
- You cannot forget the brief but hilarious Vegeta channeling Whitney Houston.
- Frieza singing The Memory Remains while beating the shit out of Goku. The fact that the part he was singing was sung by an old woman only made it 110% funnier.
- Inspector Zenigata and Lupin III taking the place of Dora the Explorer and Swiper, respectively.
- Negi Springfield indeed has got the magic stick.
- "And all the goyim say I'm pretty fly for a rabbi!" Cue Nicholas D. Wolfwood carrying around a massive Star of David.
- Saionji frankly doesn't give a damn about Anthy.
- After an extended and hilarious sequence of Azumanga Daioh set to the National Anthem of the Soviet Union there's a follow-up skit less than a second long that provides a side-splitting contrast:
- Jango is one of the Roxbury Guys.
AMV Hell 4
- The fake Previously On made of guns, bravado, escalating violence... ends with a plane crashing in Tokyo-3's buildings while Shinji and Misato looks casually.
- This is actually how Linkin Park compose their songs.
- Vash shows off his Epic Maneuver.
- Bleach and the take on the invincibility star.
- Dita's gonna kill you.
- Osaka banging on a pot to wake Yukari up + Don't Fear the Reaper + Guitar Hero = Cowbell Hero.
- Evangelion schoolteachers fail at math.
AMV Hell 5
- Suddenly, Paprika makes so much sense.
- A blink-and-you'll miss it scene from AMV Hell 5 toes the line between hilarious and a little disturbing.
- No link to an individual clip, but in AMV Hell 5 there's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it scene from Naruto where a ninja sinks into a puddle... with the sound bit "I'M MELTIIIIING!" in the background. Hilarious, because if you get it you are probably one of the five people who remember what game that's from without looking at the credits.
- Just the sheer passion mixed in with this little ditty using CLANNAD is hilarious.
- Light goes off on Ryuk's latest idea.
- The Ginyu Force mashed up with Robin Hood: Men in Tights calls for hilarity.
- Bleach and Girl Directions give epic chortles.
AMV Hell 6.66
- Ryuk chasing an apple + Nyan Cat's theme music = this.
- A scene from Princess Mononoke takes an unexpected turn when Koyuki shows up and turns it into a Snickers ad (with Ashitaka singing along as well).
- What did Osaka tell you all about about coming in her shed?
- The original version had some good ones that didn't make the final cut, especially the opener: Homura looking for people to go back in time with her.
- Combining the End of Evangelion with an old Tang commercial is brilliant, hilarious, and highly disturbing.
- Berserker is a hero.
AMV Hell 7
- A clip of rampaging Omanytes and Omastars. The music? ANARCHYYYYYYYYYYY.
- Cirno as Elsa.
- Rudolf the teddy bear pretty much ruins your childhood memories of The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
- The fight between Eren and Annie in their Titan forms takes a whole new meeting when set to "Afternoon Delight".
AMV Hell 0
- This scene from AMV Hell 0.
- Gendo as Psycho Dad from 0. Always a laugh riot.
- 0's infamous CORN! scene (Oh so very NSFW).
- PUSSY~! PUSSY~! PUSSY~! PUSSY~!
- "Aw shit, here comes Pac-Man!"
AMV Hell /0
- You'll never hear "Chocolate Rain" the same way again...
- Lucky Styrannosaurus Rex.
- S1 X1: the All-Azumanga episode. Need I say more?
- S2 1: AMV Hell's own Speed Round. As a response to the overabundance of sound clips in Season 1 (especially Family Guy), season 2 opens with 100 clips all using music, all under 7 seconds each.
- From S2 X4, the "WTF am I looking at" clip, combined with the Trololo music, is absolutely perfect.
- Song: The Lonely Island's "Threw It on the Ground". Clip: The Avengers Hulk smashing Loki scene. Result: Glorious.
- AMV Minis X2 Bad Stuff features Seras performing "Bella's Lullaby" in the style of Kevin Murphy.
- Keiichi beating Rena's corpse with a bat while screaming...
- S2 10. The "Fus ro DAH!" and Eminem segments.
- AMV Minis S2 11. Planet-draining parasite on a plate.
- If none of that tickled your fancy, here's a 33-minute best-of compilation of the first 2 seasons.
- S1-6: Shinji is never gonna score!
- That part in I think it was AMV Hell 4/ where the famous lines from Troll 2 (They're eating her! etc.) actually fit on one of the holy-crap-I-think-I-just-wet-myself scariest scenes of Neon Genesis Evangelion. The scene? The mass-produced EVAs are ripping apart EVA Unit-02. Cut to Shinji, screaming THEY'RE EATING HER! AND THEN THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME! OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!
- If unofficial ones count, AMV Heck has a brilliant rendition of the infamous toothpick scene from Neon Genesis Evangelion set to the Doo Wop's "Peanut Butter Song".
- All of Zarxrax & SSGWNBTD's Iron Editor video. All of it.