- "Getta ya tootsie-frootsie ice cream."
- "ZVBXRPL. Hey, Tootsie-Frootsie, what's this optical illusion you slipped me?"
- "The letter Z stands for J unless the horse is a filly..."
- Groucho throwing off an attempt to learn his real identity by pretending to be multiple people over the phone.
Groucho, in falsetto... twice: Here's your Florida call, Mr. Whitmore!
- Harpo's attempt to perform on a piano that keeps progressively falling apart and blowing up. Not to be outdone, he pulls the string assembly out and - lo and behold - it's a harp. (Wait, is there such a thing as Artistic License: Musical Instrument?)