* FridgeBrilliance: In "Kill, Mark...Kill!", the show opens with a woman moaning while in a hot-tub, then shrieking when a [[TheRing figure emerges from a well and gets closer on the TV screen]]. As she screams, Leonard pops up wearing a pair of goggles asking "What's wrong, did I lick the wrong flap?" Basic sex joke, right? Except it's then revealed that [[spoiler: the woman Leonard was with is a ''[[MermaidProblem mermaid]]'', which adds another layer to his question]]. [[HeadTiltinglyKinky How would that work, anyway?]]
* More brilliance when it's revealed that Callie can read Aramaic: it was used not only as a language of divine worship (lampshading her status as bringer of the end of days) but as a language of the administration of empires, befitting her role at the department of integration.
* That demonic manufacturing plant from when Mark and Callie took his group on a tour of hell. Given the high mortality rate of demon culture and the fact that they don't appear to have all that high of a birth rate, they NEED plants like that.
* Randall, an undead zombie, can read Latin, a dead language.
* FridgeLogic: Callie was shown in previous episodes to be a shapeshifter, why would she need surgery and hormones to become "Dick".
** Maybe she can only turn into female forms?
*** Expanding on the above, Callie is only half demon, so it would make sense to limit her abilities in that area.