Fridge: The Three Stooges
- Moe, Larry and Curly never stuck out as particularly competent at anything they did, but in the shorts where they serve in the military they tend to have combat roles. How did they ever get past basic training?
- America was headed into The Big One; they didn't have the luxury of being able to refuse anyone.
- The end of Men in Black. The Stooges are allowed to carry firearms.
- In a fair number of their shorts they're on the police force and even hold the rank of detective.
- The movie, combined with Hey, It's That Guy!, leads to one inescapable conclusion: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like is directly responsible for the existence of Jersey Shore.
- Rule of Funny notwithstanding, how do the three spend all their lives in an orphanage and never learn how to take care of babies?
- Would you let them anywhere near babies after seeing how they handled everything else?