- All 3 acts like the other's ethnicity/nationality stereotype. Emile acts like the stereotypical American, loud, rude, clueless, and arrogant. Tim like the stereotypical Canadian, a quiet Nice Guy whom Apologises a Lot. And Jon like the stereotypical Mexican, angry, singing, and not so clueless.
- Jon often has the most number of lives during the run as the viewers know it. Think back to the original Kaizo LP and the following words in the final main episode:
Jon: I've got 37 lives, I'm set.
- The Iggy/Lemmy confusion. While Jon claims to have "fucking played Mario World" a large number of times, it's not like he's actually played the original that many times...
- It was stated previously that the main reason Tim has trouble in these collabs is that he's not very good with analog sticks. Later, he apparently chose Kirby's Return to Dream Land as the Guys' next game, and has been doing much better in it. Kirby's Return to Dream Land is played with a sideways Wii Remote, and therefore, no analog stick.
- In Kirbys Return To Dreamland, Jon, the guy who knows a lot more on the game than the others, is playing Meta Knight, Tim is playing Dedede, and Chugga is Kirby.
- In LittleBigPlanet, Jon calls Chugga "Impatient Shark" due to his constant leaving everyone behind and his shark costume. A fitting name, as some sharks must constantly keep moving to stay alive.
- Tim constantly gets rare items in Mario Party 3, which requires honest answers to get... which makes sense, considering Tim's personality.
- In Sonic Adventure, the guys seem to have swapped personalities (Chugga is prone to making mistakes and dying (like Tim), Jon is more focused on messing around as much as possible (like Chugga), and Tim is the one focused on beating the game (like Jon).) It seems odd... until you consider their solo LPs, or in Jon's case, his streams and how they act on those.
- Even more brilliant when you remember that this is the first game on this channel that is single player. Of course they would act like they normally do on their solo videos. Aside from having the other guys in the room, this isn't that different from that.
- It's also one of the few times they played a game that they didn't have a very high opinion of at the start (or at least Emile and Jon didn't). So it's likely Emile didn't practice much, thus leading to his poor performance, and Jon chose to seek out glitches and mess around with everything he can to keep himself entertained. And Tim seems to do the best and most consistent because it's finally a single player game; getting confused with so many characters onscreen has been one of the primary causes of his mess-ups in past playthroughs.
- In The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, Stephen has a tendency to harm or inconvenience his teammates, mostly through his bombs. In the playthrough of Twilight Princess he did on his channel, he and his wife Mal characterized Link as an Idiot Hero. Now we just wait for Stephen to start going "herp skerp".
- Also in FSA, we have Tim in Level 4-1, when he used the Boomerang to snatch the Huge Green Force Gem, the only one that hangs out in the open in the ENTIRE game, that most players usually get later on when they come out of the hidden tunnel in order to progress. Show of hands, folks, who would have thought to use the Boomerang on that huge lump of... of... Force...? The point stands.
Fridge / The Runaway Guys