Fridge: The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games
- Why did Link get imprisoned in the mirror? He didn't have the COURAGE to face Ganon by himself! Because Harkinian took the TRIFORCE OF COURAGE.
- The TRIFORCE OF WISDOM said the King would safely return. Nothing was said about "when" or "with whom".
- Eating an Octorok wouldn't really be that bad. If you think of it, Octoroks are just Hyrule version of octopuses, and octopus is a delicacy in some countries.
- Only Link can defeat Ganon... Except Gwonam was talking about the Island of Koridai. It wasn't said that Zelda couldn't go defeat him in Tolemac or in Gamelon.
- King Harkinian sentencing the traitorous Duke Onkled to "scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule" seems like Cool and Unusual Punishment at best...until you consider that Hyrule is also home to many dungeons full of deadly creatures, and Onkled would have to scrub the floors of those dungeons. In other words, it's a death sentence in disguise!
- Why does the General Store guy act so suspicious? When you don't have enough rubies, he says, "You'll have to wipe out a few more Goriyas to get that." Considering that in Faces of Evil every Goriya Was Once a Man, this may mean that the shopkeeper is aware of it and still encourages Zelda to kill the transformed citizens for their money.