Fridge: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- James Issac Neutron is named after Sir Isaac Newton; go figure.
- A more subtle one: Jimmy's also named comes from Sir James Chadwick, who discovered neutron atoms.
- Why does the Cop-Bot from "The Tomorrow Boys" love Graystar? Because he comes from a future where Libby rules the world, and Graystar is Libby's favorite band.
- At the end of "Stranded," Jimmy arguing with Cindy that Australia isn't a continent isn't a case of Critical Research Failure. Jimmy's just using it as an excuse to argue with Cindy, as this seems to be their (at least public) version of flirting. Remember the relationship between Calvin and Susie? It's the same thing here.
- In Sorry, Wrong Era, Hugh borrows Jimmy's latest invention—a remote-control that fast-forwards and rewinds real life. He uses it for some humorous and harmless things at first, but later Judy sees an angry mob bringing him home, and one woman claims that "He made me experience the miracle of birth...again and again and again!" Which means that Hugh watched a woman give birth to her child, then rewind it so it was pushed back in, then she pushed it out again, and this went on for some time... and earlier it was established that you feel everything happening when you're "rewound."
- In the special "Win, Lose, or Kaboom", the cast are forced to participate in a Game Show in which all teams but the winner get their home planet destroyed. At first, things aren't looking so well for Earth's team, and the host warns Jimmy that teams who lose the first two events (of four) in a row get their home planet destroyed 99.99% of the time. The only way the host could know that exact number would be if the game had been played at least 10,000 times... meaning that at least 30,000 planets with civilization have been destroyed.
- That said, the host may have been going for additional drama... which itself is Fridge Horror, since it means not only is he the one holding this game, he's manipulating the outcome to serve his own ratings. That's right, a nigh-unto-omnipotent being is tormenting people for ratings before killing off their entire home planet.
- Also from Sorry, Wrong Era, Sheen gets carried off by a pterodactyl. Jimmy's answer to the problem is to go find his Rewind Machine so he can use it to save Sheen and send themselves back home. Sheen ends up adopted by the creatures, but if he hadn't, Jimmy would have rewound Sheen through getting torn apart and eaten alive.
- "Lady Sings The News" was the last episode of this show. It ends with Carl still stuck in the stockade. He never escapes, and his scapula still hurts. On a lesser note, one can assume that Corky has been pelted. But hey, Jimmy and Cindy finally get together at the last minute, so at least their shippers will be happy.
- Well it technically wasn't the last episode , "El Magnifico/Best in Show" and "King of Mars" both aired after it.
- In the episode "Stranded," Jimmy is supposed to be one of the smartest of his time and he doesnt even know that Australia is a continent. He and Cindy should have both known that is a country and a continent.
- To be fair, Jimmy could have made a mistake and then kept it going, betting that Cindy would eventually give up.
- He's also the guy who claimed that Chinese ginseng was a muscle relaxant.