Fridge: Sons of Anarchy
- Juice's closely-cropped mohawk haircut makes a lot of sense after it's revealed that he's hiding his African-American heritage.
- Jax pumping a speedball into Wendy's arm to keep her away from his kids, seems frighteningly similar to what Gemma did to her back in season one. Looks like Clay ain't the only devil's foot steps Jax is following in.]]
- Look at what Tara did to Gemma in "Sweet and Vaded" and think about what Jax did to Clay in Season 5. From Gemma to Jax to Tara, the poisonous cycle continues.
- The song playing during the intro of the episode 'Salvage' was an instrumental version of John The Revelator, the same played during the finale all the way back in season one when Jax dedicated himself to saving Samcro before it crashes and burns. Pretty much what happened in "The Mad King' was exactly what Jax was trying to prevent. And considering this is the second to last season, its also a sign of the beginning of the end for Samcro.
- The African-American biker gang whom are allies with the Sons of Anarchy are known as the Grim Bastards. Seems like a average biker gang name at first. Then you look at the official Sons of Anarchy symbol, and you noticed that it's the Grim Reaper. They call themselves the Grim Bastards, because one of the founding rules was that African Americans couldn't join the Sons of Anarchy. Subverted during the series finale.