Fridge: SaGa Frontier
- Fridge Brilliance for me. According to Essence, Ildon and Rastaban are lovers, right? For the longest time I thought this tidbit of information was purely for the Ho Yay, but only recently did I realize that it'd be nearly impossible for Ildon or Rastaban to hook up with (mystic) women even if they wanted to. The Charm Lord hoards them all (and has them under his spell to boot)! It makes perfect sense that all they have for intimacy is eachother! -MPEFF
- Fridge Brilliance: Mesarthim's an Extreme Doormat. Of course she'll have an ability that allows her to sacrifice her own LP to restore the rest of the party.
- Fridge Horror: Canonically, Rouge obtained Time magic and he did so relatively peacefully without killing anyone. This means that Blue learned Space magic, and as we know, he killed Kylin in the process. This means that Kylin's whole realm was destroyed and all the children who inhabited it were all killed. Blue ceases to merely be a selfish and manipulative Jerkass and becomes a full fledged monster.
- Actually, that's not true. According to this FAQ, Essence states that Rouge obtained Space magic peacefully, but was banished from Paradise for his rudeness.
- Fridge Horror: The Inferred Holocaust of the Tanzer scenario, which has a random chance of occurring when you try to go from one location to another via airship. A beast called Tanzer swallows the airship whole, and that's how you discover that there is a small group of people trying to survive inside of it. Well, what happens when you "complete" the scenario by killing Tanzer's heart? Most likely, the monster would collapse to the ground somewhere, causing untold injury and destruction within and without.
- You only actually kill the heart in Riki's scenario. And in Riki's scenario, it is clear that everyone inside Tanzer made it out. Less clear is what happens to Tanzer's corpse, but it might have just been left adrift in the dimensional sea.