Fridge: Red Faction
- The structural damage you inflict in Guerrilla is permanent, as noted in Destructive Savior on the main page. In the Origins film, a primary problem the Red Faction now faces as the rulers of Mars is a lack of efficient infrastructure. Now whose fault might that be?
- That's not what infrastructure means. Infrastructure is the most basic framework of a system, not physical structure. It is most likely referring to the organization of the Red Faction, which worked well enough for a resistance group, but does not have the organizational capability to run the entire Mars colony as a government.
- Don't know about you but when I went through I turned all those blue icons into scrap, and that included destroying pretty much everything of value in Dust, power plant, chem depo, Ark mine, etc. that is all infrastructure.
- Alec Mason is able to smash down buildings with a sledgehammer because he's new to Mars. He grew up under Earth gravity, the buildings are designed to stand up in Martian gravity, which is a third of that of Earth. He is, literally, superhuman by martian standards.
- Seems more like Fridge Brilliance.