Fridge / Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
- How did the Ouendan get back from Ancient Egypt?
- The same way they got there in the first place, presumably.
- How do levels that take place in more than one day work? Do they take a break or is it an actual cheer marathon?
- The Ouendan are only cheering during the times when you actually have to do something. They only cheer when the subject needs it, in other words. So yes, they take breaks.
- Part of the entire map in the first game gets reused in the second, although a couple of changes were made to the surrounding area. Was it because of the Time Skip... or something different?