Fridge: Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Reuben's special skill has always been making sandwiches... until Leroy and Stitch, when he successfully repairs a space shipwreck and gets it off the ground. Making a sandwich or any other snacks is sometimes called fixing a sandwich, etc.
- In the movie, Stitch is sentenced to exile on an asteroid. In "The Asteroid", Stitch and co. travel to an asteroid to destroy it, only to find it inhabited by a lone alien. Now we have an idea about how he got there.
- In "Mr. Stenchy", it's shown that Stitch lacks a Good Angel shoulder conscious, instead having two Bad Angels. Since he wasn't designed to have one, Lilo became his voice of reason.
- The Four Crossover Episodes actually help to give good explanations for the series' little inconsistencies that wouldn't be able to be explained otherwise:
- The Night Marchers from "Belle" seem a little out of place in a Sci-fi series since they are clearly ghosts, but if you take into account Jake Long lives in the same universe, they could just be magical beings that are on the run.
- Odd technology, like the 'automatic dehydrator' from "627" seem kinda odd... until you realize that they share the same world as Kim Possible, the world where Weather Machines are sold like cars. Who's to say that this isn't the same manufacturer or a similar fashion?
- In fact, this could even explain Spinelli's father being revealed to be a secret agent in-universe, or whom Cobra works for now. Maybe both are agents of Global Justice from Kim Possible?
- And it could even explain why Warmonga and her people appeared in Kim Possible: they're aliens. Lilo and Stitch were all about aliens.