Fridge: Lego City Undercover
- There's a LEGO store in Bright Lights Plaza. Since people themselves are LEGO, just what is going on in there? Are parts of people being sold to children?
- Lego is maybe a brand of different toys,selling flesh-like little doll.
- Or perhaps they have miniaturized versions of bricks, scaled to be toy-size for the LEGO people.
- Lego sells prosthesis for lego people.
- We, as humans, have Barbie dolls, so it's not that freaky!
- Barbie dolls aren't very realistic though...
- That's because she's obviously had work done.
- Who said the Minifigs were realistic?
- Lots of things are made from Lego bricks in the world. The stores probably sell bricks, studs, and the like, not minifigures. In fact, you can break some of the set boxes and they yield nothing but bricks.
- How are those cats holding out in fireman Chase's helmet?