Fridge: Kid Icarus
- In the first game, if Pit fell off a platform he could use the item Angel Feather to fly back up. Why can't he just use a feather from his own wings?
- That would be uncomfortable and not useful in a pinch. And it probably wouldn't work considering that Pit can't fly with his wings plucked.
- One of the key items is the Mirror Shield. I wonder, what was the one weapon that Perseus used to both protect himself from Medusa's eye and kill her?
- Needless to say, it was a nice subtle nod to the original myth.
- One might wonder why an angel would be in a polytheistic religion. But according to Islam, angels are created from light, so it makes sense that the Goddess of Light would have an angel, presumably one she crafted.
- Theres a part of the final battle with Medusa, where she throws debris at you from afar. on first glance thes appear to be parts of buildings, but on closer inspection, one can see petrified Centurian Guards and Monoeyes being tossed about as well, meaning that Medusa not only petrifies Palutenas army but her own subordinates as well