- Why did Dennis's body get left behind in the vault after the Hobgoblins lead him to his death? There's the horrendous possibility that the Hobgoblins are going to eat him.
- Why didn't they just blow up the hobgoblins in the first place, rather than keep them locked up for decades?
- McCreedy likely couldn't have gotten another job due to people blaming him for being crazy for telling the story of the hobgoblins. He waited until he was fired, void of any responsibility, and in a position where he could get back at the studio's owner for firing him (after all, the insurance company won't be happy to learn no one was on duty).
- Or as Phelous points out, McCreedy could just lock the vault to begin with.
- The protagonists are supposedly teenagers (see the I.D. scene in Club Scum). Where are the parents? Do these guys go to school? Perhaps they're barely college-age and renting that house...but said house seems to be owned by only Kevin & Amy.
- Also, they had that whole goofy routine with the fake I.D.s...even whipping out their wallets...despite those same wallets being STOLEN an few minutes earlier. It's like that little heist never happened.
- Of course, Kyle appeared to be the one with the wallet whereas the other's wallets were the one's stolen.