Fridge: Grand Theft Auto IV
- You'd think that the auto-lock is just a system to help less skilled players but it actually makes sense since Niko had finished a war and smuggled people over the Adriatic, he would have to have sharp aiming skills.
- Why are all of the cops fat and out of shape? Because all of the fit cops were promoted to N.O.O.S.E or the FIB thanks to the rising panic of terrorists!
- If N.O.O.S.E is what most people think it is, that would typically be seen as a demotion.
- Every borough has a different naming scheme for their streets. (Bohan-prisons and break-dancing moves, Algonquin-minerals and state capitals) At first, I thought this was just a small yet amusing side touch. Then I did Stevie's first two car theft missions and easily found the cars due to the directions given. I later realized that the street naming convention had a practical use: to narrow down the locations given in directions.
- Why is Niko unable to date Kate again if the Deal path is taken? Because he just lost his cousin, a family member. He is going to need time to mourn.
- Kind of a reverse version as you think Niko is talking about sexual slavery when discussing the fact he sold people. Later, he speaks about it as transferring illegal immigrants.
- Niko's description of a bunch of children mutilated during war never clarifies whether his unit did it or not.
- Mikhail Faustin may be a coke-snorting sociopath but his daughter's boyfriend is a pimp and Dmitri is laying the groundwork for his takeover. It's possible he was a Functional Addict all along and this was all a set-up.