%% This isn't Troper Tales or a forum. Refrain from first person entries, speculation, and "replying" to entries. RepairDontRespond is in effect here as much as any other page.
%% Fridge that demands an answer goes on the Headscratchers tab.
%% If you want to add a fridge example that needs an answer, or see a fridge example you want to answer, move it over to Headscratchers.
* Daredevil being one of the few secret identity possessing superheroes to be successfully "outed" makes sense as he's also one of the few heroes who maintains an active love life. Quite a few of Matt's girlfriends knew his secret identity and he was far less cautious about it than Spiderman.
* Being a costumed crime fighter who dresses like the Devil makes sense with Matt's Catholic faith the same way that movie Batman's fear of bats allows him to be Batman.
* The MasochismTango between Wilson Fisk and Daredevil in the comics is almost every bit as personal as well as hate-filled as the Joker versus Batman or Spiderman and Norman Osbourne. This is actually because the two are TheDeterminator. Spiderman doesn't hate the Kingpin, NoHoldsBarredBeatdown in prison aside, because he's just another criminal. The Kingpin represents everything wrong in Matt's world and corruption in general (plus the whole ComicBook/DaredevilBornAgain business). The Kingpin has found a man he can't break in Murdock and who ''keeps coming'' despite all his efforts to destroy him. It's the immovable object versus the irresitable force that will only end when one of them is dead.
* It seems weird that Murdock turned his stereo all the way up when he was getting ready in the morning. With his sensitive ears, wouldn't that hurt? But he sees via sound. He wasn't just putting on music to wake himself up, he was effectively turning on the lights.
** Matt also uses loud noises as a way to concentrate, oddly enough. He's constantly hearing everything so one single noise drowning out the others is preferable.
* One of the accepted flaws in the film is the soundtrack which promoted groups and was very loud during the whole movie leaving little to no moments of silence. It's actually a device to make you feel a little like the character in a world full of disturbing sounds.
! 2015 Netflix Series
[[Fridge/Daredevil2015 Fridge topics in the 2015 series]]