- #12 in Famous Pop Culture, If It Was Made in the '90s depicts Anonymous in the green masks from The Mask instead of their standard Guy Fawkes masks. Come to think of it, Anonymous does have more in common with The Mask than they do with Guy Fawkes.
- Why hasn't Brockway, a known slayer of robots, tried to kill Swaim, a known robot?
- Because they won't give him his paycheck if he did.
- After Hours focuses mostly on exploring Fridge Logic for classic films and TV shows.
- Christina is "Mortal Wombat" on the forums. Inspired by Mortal Kombat of course, not a bad username as these things go...hey, wait a minute, aren't all wombats mortal?
- Of course not, they're Australian.
- What you may or may not feel after reading The 10 Steps to Porn Addiction: Where Are You?.
- In this article, Alli Reed sets up a fake online dating profile masquerading as the most self-absorbed, destructive, imbecilic person to have ever lived, and despairs when the dudes she attracts are totally undeterred by the hints that pursuing a relationship with her will only end in ruin. Reed takes this to mean that these guys are desperate enough to settle for someone unforgivably awful...but, as many commenters pointed out, it's equally if not more likely that they were actually sexual predators who thought her fake persona was easy prey.