- In Men of Courage, most of items are found in logical places, but it can seem odd to find Molotov Cocktail anywhere, as they are mostly use by insurgents or special forces, not by regular armies... and even less by unarmed civilians. The most logical explaination would be that the member of the team doesn't find actual Molotov cocktail, but ingredients needed to created one, which are immediatly combined when the commando opens and searchs the container.
- There is an official artwork◊ for Destination Berlin in which the Spy looks like at least fifty years old, although the manual stats that he was born in 1911. In fact, he is a Master of Disguise (and a high member of the French Resistance), so the artwork might represent him disguised with make up and wig to be unrecognisable.
- The Spy doesn't appear in the Pacific missions. Good thing too, as him attempting to impersonate a Japanese officer (with Yellowface most likely) would get him killed. The manual doesn't mention him to be fluent in Japanese.
- Also, he is not noted to be fluent in Dutch, which could explain why the last Beyond the Call of Duty mission (set in the Netherlands) involves a Dutch Distaff Counterpart.
- Natasha probably can speak Japanese, as she is in the Spy's place in The Giant Of Haiphong. It doesn't explain why, despite being obviously caucasian, she can casually walk inside a Japanese naval base without being stopped by the guards.
- If she's posing as a White Russian, and the mistress of a high-ranking officer, this could explain it...
- With a rifle slung across her back?
- Strike Force's Spy is described to be fluent in German and very gifted to impersonate German soldiers and officers. He is actually a German exilee with a Mysterious Past (but his abilities could also be helped by innate observation and imitation skills).
- In the finale mission of Behind Enemy Lines, the objectives consists in destroying the main building of a castle and two V2 rockets. Those rockets aren't just here to spice up the mission: the briefing explains the mission is about stopping Nazi Germany to develop nuclear weapons, so the V2 were probably supposed to be the vectors of the protoype nukes once they were ready to be used.
Fridge / Commandos