- The ending of the film makes you realise how many people died in the disaster, but unlike the protagonists, we don't know anything about them because they lacked a camera. If Hud had not had the camera, then the protagonists would also be forgotten.
- If that big monster was just a baby, then how big is the mother?
- If the ending of The Cloverfield Paradox is anything to go by, a fully-grown one is tall enough to reach above the clouds.
- If the last words in the film are, "It's still alive", then that means they went to the second part of the Hammerdown Protocol, where they destroyed the entire city.
- What must all of the people in Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Queens be thinking of all of this wanton destruction going on nearby? Were they also destroyed by the Hammerdown??
- During the evacuation, it's very possible that Lily watched her friends' chopper go down. And if she survived and escaped unharmed, she'll be in for some nasty heartbreak when she sees the footage of what happened next...
Fridge / Cloverfield