Fridge: Black Hole High
- Fridge Logic: In "Pheremones," Victor Pearson forces Principal Durst to postpone the student elections (and wants them cancelled permanently), because Josie's campaign platform included having a student on the board of trustees. He says he can't let that happen. Instead of cancelling the elections, which Durst says will incite suspicion and rebellion (and she's probably right), why not just make a rule that students aren't allowed on the board of trustees?
- Fridge Horror: Just what exactly DID happen to the Science Teacher from the first episode and the episode "Tesseract"?
- That question was going to be answered in season 4 or 5. And it sounds like it would've made him far less sympathetic.
- How in the world did Josie spend her time in between "Inquiry" and "Conclusions"?
- Even worse; what did she eat and drink during that time?