Fridge: Barney & Friends
- Barney is a large, stupidly cheerful Tyrannosaurus Rex whose band of special friends changes every year. T. Rex is a voracious predator. Did Barney manage to figure out the perfect camouflage to remain beneath suspicion as he gobbles down a bunch of school-aged children each year?
- The whole camouflage thing probably isn't true. Barney said at one point he isn't a carnivore.
- So did Bruce, Anchor, and Chum and look how that turned out. All that has to happen to make Barney and his friends recreate the kitchen scene from Jurassic Park is for little Tommy to get bloody nose, followed by the purple one catching a whiff of his blood and the next thing you know it's chow time!
- In the second "Barney and the Backyard Gang" video, the kids make believe they're traveling to various destinations, with Barney's help, such as a park, the moon, and a petting zoo. When they arrive at the park, Jason complains about wanting to see animals, so Barney transports him to a petting zoo. This is problematic since the kids are really just in their backyard the whole time pretending their in other places. So... where did Jason go during this time?
- An imaginary petting zoo. Jason goes and pretends he's at a petting zoo, while the other kids and Barney pretend to be at a park.