Franchise: Teen Trends
Teen Trends is a line of dolls created by Mattel. They featured only four dolls and were released in 2005. They have most likely been discontinued, but their official website is still up. Nothing new has been released since 2007. It is unknown if they will ever release anything new again, but during the holiday shopping season of 2007 super sized Kianna dolls were being sold at Costco. That is the most recent thing to be released in Teen Trends as of 2012.
- All Girls Like Ponies: Courtney is particularly fond of them.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: not much has been heard from the dolls since the Christmas season of 2007.
- Expy: Kianna bears many striking similarities with Roxxi from the Bratz line.
- Extracurricular Enthusiast: Courtney, who loves being involved with her school and community.
- Genki Girl: Gabby, the bubbly Girly Girl of the group.
- Girl Next Door: Courtney, a down-to-earth girl with a passion for horses, soccer, and volunteering in her community.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: hip-hop loving Deondra's signature color is purple, although her personality is anything but graceful.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Kianna, the resident rocker chick of the group.
- Everything's Sparkly with Jewelry: Deondra loves to pile up on the bling.
- Four Girl Ensemble: Gabby's the sweet, na´ve Ditz of the group, Kianna is the rocker chick and Deadpan Snarker, Deondra is the glamour-obsessed hip-hop lover, and Courtney's the Girl Next Door and Team Mom.
- Hard Core Hip Hop: Deondra, the dancer of the group.
- Odd Friendship: none of the characters featured on the line have any sort of similarity to one another.
- Perky Goth: Kianna, in the terms of her overall fashion sense.
- Pink Means Feminine: Gabby's signature colors consist of a variety of pinks, being the girliest among the girls.
- Pretty Fly For a White Girl: Deondra, a Fiery Redhead who acts likes a Sassy Black Girl.
- Punk Rocker: Kianna, respectively.
- Skunk Stripe: raven-haired Kianna has been produced with several blonde streaks on her hair.
- Token Minority: Rayna, who hails from Japan.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Courtney, a Passionate Sports Girl who also loves drawing, long walks throughout the beach, and horseback riding.
- True Blue Femininity: Courtney's main color is light blue.
- Valley Girl: Gabby's personality reflects many of this trope's traits.