- Mistborn: The Original Trilogy: The original series about a group of thieves fighting an Evil Overlord.
- Wax and Wayne: A western-style sequel series set 300 years after the events of the original trilogy. Although it is a new series, it is not one of the main three trilogies.
- Mistborn: Secret History: A novella taking place around the same time as the original series.
- Mistborn The Modern Trilogy: The second main trilogy, set in a modernized Scadrial and starring an Allomantic SWAT Team.
- Mistborn: The Future Trilogy: The third and final main trilogy, set in a futuristic Scadrial. Will be a Space Opera, and possibly a Crisis Crossover.
- "The Eleventh Metal": A prequel short story starring Kelsier, first packaged with...
- Mistborn Adventure Game: A tabletop game set the Mistborn world.
- A House of Ashes: A short story collection (not written by Sanderson) designed to give players unfamiliar with Mistborn a feel for the world.
- "Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania". Included in the Alloy of Law supplement to the game.
- Mistborn: Birthright: An upcoming video game set 300 years before the original trilogy.
- Mistborn Film: A film adaptation of the first novel, Mistborn: The Final Empire. Still in very early development.
- Mistborn: House War: a board game simulating the Noble intrigues of the Lord Ruler era of Scadrial. Ends when player draws the Vin card and she overthrows the Final Empire (or fails if the Houses manage to solve the crisis).
"There's always another secret."