is a series of cartoons made by a group called Man of Action
(Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Steven T. Seagle) that has aired on Cartoon Network
from 2005 to 2014. It's was their first collaboration effort.
The series follows a boy name Ben Tennyson who, while on a road trip vacation with his grandpa, Max, and his cousin, Gwen, stumbles across an alien device
known as the Omintrix which bonds itself to his wrist like a watch
. Ben finds that the device has alien DNA encoded in it which allows him to shift to a varity of aliens with their own set of skills
. Thus as the vacation goes on, Ben uses the device to take on any threats that come his way
while causing a few bouts of mischief in the process. Along the way Ben learns that he didn't gain the Omnitrix by coincidence, as some of his family have been involved with aliens long before he has, and there are much bigger conflicts beyond the planet Earth as well.
- Ben 10 (2005-2008): The original series, that centers on said road trip. Lasted four seasons
- Ben 10: Alien Force (2008-2010): The Time Skip continuation of the series set mostly in Ben's hometown of Bellwood. Five years have passed since then and Ben is now a teenager living a normal life. That all changes when a new alien threat is discovered and Ben must once again wear the Omnitrix to combat it, helped along by Gwen and former villain Kevin. Lasted three seasons.
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien (2010-2012): Continuation of the Alien Force series, more of the same only Ben now has a new Omnitrix called the Ultimatrix which allow him to transform into "Ultimate" versions of his original aliens. Lasted two seasons.
- Ben 10: Omniverse (2012-2014): The fourth and final iteration which undergoes a major art design of the series. Aliens are now well known to the Earth with Ben acting as part of the Plumbers police force. He gains a new partner, Rook, as they combat old and new foes alike.
Made For TV Movies
- Ben 10: Race Against Time (2007): A Live-Action Adaptation of the original series that sees Ben go up against a new foe named Eon who is after him for his own ends.
- Ben 10 Secret Of The Omnitrix (2007): Regularly animated film that has Ben and Gwen traveling through outer space to find the creator of the Omnitrix and fix it before it explodes and causes the end of the universe. Is the canon Grand Finale to the original series.
- Ben 10: Alien Swarm (2009): The second Live-Action Adaptation this time based on Alien Force. Ben, Gwen and Kevin find themselves caught up in a conspiracy involving alien nano chips that hold a dark secret that could leave to a world takeover.
- Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens (2012): A CGI film set in the original series. The Omnitrix once more gets damaged during a fight and must be repaired. However a bounty hunter is after Ben leading a trip all over the Earth as Ben tries to elude him.
- Ben 10 Generator Rex Heroes United (2011): Crossover with Generator Rex set during Ultimate Alien. While in pursuit of an alien, Ben winds up accidentally warped to Rex's universe and inadvertently get involved in one of Providence's missions. Ben and Rex naturally come to blows at first but must work together to stop the alien creature Ben was pursuing.
- Ben 10: Protector of the Earth: First game, sees Ben, Gwen and Max dealing with their usual rouges gallery while trying to reclaim the Omnitrix's aliens from a space mosquito. (Platforms: PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii)
- Ben 10 Alien Force: Second game features an original story of Ben, Gwen and Kevin being recruited by a undercover Plumber to retrieve parts for a dangerous weapon. Naturally, all isn't what it seems (Platforms: Wii, PlayStation 2, PSP, and Nintendo DS)
- Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attack: Third game, pretty much what is says on the tin. Ben and the group take on Vilgax once more. (Platforms: Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, PSP, Wii and Xbox360)
- Ben 10 Alien Force: Rise of Hex: Game four, once again the title tell you everything you need to know. (Platforms: Wii (via WiiWare) and Xbox 360 (via Xbox Live) )
- Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction: Game five, Ben, Gwen and Kevin find selves hopping the globe to stop different menaces from destroying the cites. (Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PSP, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS and Wii)
- Ben 10: Galactic Racing: Game six, a Mario Kart-style racing. No we are not kidding, this exists. (Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Play Station Vita)
- Ben 10: Omniverse: Game seven, Ben's Omintrix goes haywire once more and warps Rook and him into the past where they meet his 11-year old self. When Malware gets his hands on Rook's weapon and creates an alternate future, the three set out to stop him and fix the damage. (Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U (one of its launch titles in fact.))
- Ben 10: Ominverse 2: Game eight, Ben once again takes on the Incurseans. (Platforms: Playstation 3, Wii, WiiU, Xbox 360 and Nintendo 3DS)