Five Bad Band: Comic Books
open/close all folders
- The Flash Rogues (current, not Silver Age)
- The Big Bad - Captain Cold, the unequivocal leader
- The Dragon - Heat Wave, the only one who ever challenges Cold's authority
- The Evil Genius - Weather Wizard, a histrionic scientist who developed his own equipment
- The Brute - Mirror Master, easily the most powerful of the lot and the most brutal killer
- The Dark Chick - The Trickster, a relative newcomer still earning his keep in the group
- The Crime Syndicate of Amerika
- Neron's big 5 in Underworld Unleashed
- The leaders of the Sinestro Corps in Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps War
- The Big Bad - The Anti-Monitor, an immensely powerful Omnicidal Maniac who's almost deified by the Corps.
- The Dragon - Sinestro, Green Lantern's Evil Counterpart and the commander of the Mooks.
- The Evil Genius - Cyborg-Superman, the Corps's quartermaster, leader of the robotic Manhunters, and the warden of their technology.
- The Brute - Parallax, the Anthropomorphic Personification of fear. He's smart, but he has no real goals of his own besides spreading misery and lets Sinestro direct his actions.
- The Dark Chick - Superman-Prime. Has power on par with the Anti-Monitor, but is the most emotionally unstable member of the group, prone to fits and breakdowns. Eventually turns on the others.
- Alternately, Arkillo as The Brute, and Parallax as more of an evil & superpowerful Team Pet.
- The inner circle of the Society during the Infinite Crisis
- Big Bad: Lex Luthor, feared by all of the others and questioned by none of them. Eventually revealed to in fact not be Luthor but his even worse counterpart from another dimension.
- The Dragon: Deathstroke, the world's most expensive assassin and a match for the entire Justice League.
- Evil Genius: The Calculator, a former joke villain who has since become the underworld's greatest source of information.
- The Brute: Dr. Psycho, always the first to advocate violence despite being physically weak himself. Usually serves as the field leader.
- Dark Chick: Talia, the (at the time) late Ra's Al Ghul's Femme Fatale daughter.
- Sixth Ranger Traitor: Black Adam, though they betrayed him first.
- The Fatal Five, enemies of the Legion of Super-Heroes:
- The Fearsome Five, enemies of The Teen Titans
- The Injustice League
- The Injustice Gang (Morrison era JLA)
- First Incarnation (Rock of Ages Storyline)
- Big Bad: Lex Luthor
- The Dragon: Ocean Master
- Evil Genius: Dr Light. Luthor and Mirror Master help but Light's role is most strictly defined this way.
- Brute: Circe. She's a goddess and has the most power of any team member aside from Lex.
- Dark Chick: The Joker
- Sixth Ranger Traitor: Mirror Master. One of Batman's strategies involves headhunting him.
- Second Incarnation (World War Three storyline.)
- First Brotherhood of Dada
- Second Brotherhood of Dada
- Jack Kirby's New Gods
- The original Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- The second Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Same team's evolution into Freedom Force
- The Hellfire Club
- The Masters of Evil (Original)
- The Masters of Evil (second version)
- The Masters of Evil aka Thunderbolts
- Thunderbolts between Civil War and Secret Invasion:
- The Dark Avengers
- Thunderbolts during Dark Reign
- The Cabal
- Spider-Man, The Sinister Six, or at least the ones from "Return of the Sinister Six"
- The Big Bad: Doctor Octopus.
- The Dragon: Electro seems to count, as he was the first to accept Ock's offer to reform the six.
- The Brute: Kraven the Hunter with his potion-induced superpowers seemed to fit this.
- The Evil Genius: Vulture by virtue that he is the only one to create his powers himself, not get them in a freak accident.
- The Dark Chick: Mysterio, because when your only skill is illusion among these guys, what else can you be?
- Sixth Ranger Traitor: Sandman, as this was early in his development towards being a nice guy.
- Alternatively, Mysterio, the trickster, as the Evil Genius and Vulture, an old geezer with the terrifying power of flying, as the Dark Chick.
- The team pulled things differently in its first run.
- Big Bad: Doctor Octopus.
- The Dragon: The Vulture, due to being the last one defeated before Doc Ock and for acting as his messenger.
- The Brute: Sandman and Electro.
- Evil Genius: Mysterio.
- Dark Chick: Kraven the Hunter. Unlike the others, not a professional criminal and the only one Spidey didn't see any point in knocking out.
- Carnage Family
- Second Dark Avengers:
- Doctor Doom's Masters of Evil
- Cull Obsidian, also known as Black Order
- The Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic's Suppression Squad
- The Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic's Mammoth Mogul and his Fearsome Foursome
- The core One Sith from Star Wars: Legacy
- Big Bad - Darth Krayt (Evil Overlord, leader, and prophet to the new Sith)
- The Dragon - Darth Wyyrlok ("I am the first of his servants... the one nearest to him, the one closest to his thoughts...")
- Evil Genius - Darth Maladi (Mad Scientist and spymaster)
- The Brute - Darth Nihl, later Darth Stryfe (most powerful warriors of the group, but generally the least cunning and creative)
- Dark Chick - Darth Talon (probably the least powerful, but is the most loyal to Krayt and has some serious Foe Yay with Cade Skywalker)
- Now the updated version from Legacy:
- Big Bad: Darth Wyyrlok, pulled a Starscream and became the Dragon Ascendant
- Co-Dragons: Both Darth Nihl and Darth Stryfe agree to become Dragons for Lord Wyyrlok
- Evil Genius: Vul Isen, and Darth Havok
- The Brute: Darth Azard
- Dark Chick(s): Darth Rauder, Saarai (Wyyrlok's daughter)
- Sixth Ranger Traitor(s): Darth Talon, Darth Maladi
- The Jedi Covenant from the Knights of the Old Republic comics:
- Hellboy, Wake The Devil
- Hellboy, Conqueror Worm
- Team Evil from The Order of the Stick Graphic Novel Prequel Start of Darkness:
- How it was supposed to be:
- How it turned out:
- It went from there and became more complicated in original series.